• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

- List the PC Members You've Seen in Your Dreams! ^_^

Dreamed About a PC Member?

• I have never seen a PC member in my dreams before.

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • I've forgotten the content, but I'm sure I've seen a PC member in my dreams before!

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • I've have some clear memories of PC members in my dreams actually!

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • You don't want to know....

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I once dreamed about My chaiters in poke'mon weird (Witch has Gymleaderlily & Mazilwolf) and we made fun of everything (espesally oprah and Justin timberlake) and because on that day I was lisening to a lot of songs so it was kind of a musical 0_0 scary...

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    yes i had, it was like a fire emblem dream i was the tactician, and the following PC members i was guiding though tons of battles: Kana-chan, Eefi., DarkDoom3000, Hikaru-chan, QT Celebi, zeno, redpikachu2, Charizard™, Sheepnut, Pichuscute, Thorns.

and eefi was the leader (Lord) of the group!

I mange to get them though all of the battles with the Black Fang, then i woke up.

and another time, i dreamt i was watching doctor Phil and a whole bunch of PC members were in the audiance!

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I've only dreamed of PC a few times~ but never about another PC membe, only me, yes only me :x

Years
    I had a dream like a year ago that I met Eliana, that was an old one. XD
    I've had a few about Kylie, but in one, she wanted to kill me. xD!

afjksdjf

WHERE AM I?

I had a dream about Raizor Blaid, (old member.) and some friends of mine, it was a mad killing spree of donkeys.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    I had one recently. From what I recall, I was in a party of some sort (I wasn't drinking, although I was offered one) and was asked to enter a room an hour after arrival. The room was dark or a moment, and then someone turned on the light. I didn't recognise the people sitting at the desks, which were arranged to make a tribunal pulpit. Then they called to me, 'Crystal Walrein, we meet at last.' I looked at a roster of names on one of the desks and found that the PC members Jorge, Jake, Erica, Andy, Dave, Geoff, and Kylie were the ones seated before me. To my left another set of desks were pushed together and the admins of PKMN.NET were sitting at them. On my right, Joe (Serebii) was seated, apparently taking notes.

Andy, a blond-haired Caucasian, ordered me to sit. He then read off what sounded like criminal charges but turned out to be a description of my supposed membership record. Once he finished reading the paper, he asked me a few questions, getting angrier as I responded. He finally rose out of the pulpit, but Erica and Jorge rushed to pull him down. As they did, David asked me whether I accepted the charges, but before I could speak, Mike, a PKMN.NET admin, started contesting him. Soon enough, the whole tribunal was in disarray as everyone began arguing over me.

Then I was pulled out. The person who pulled me out was not a PC member but had snuck a look at the papers and was able to tell me that I was being reviewed for causing trouble while I was at TPL and fighting with Blaze. This was a tribunal into my background, I realised. Before the person could say anything, I ran out of the building and up the street. Then a set of headlights began to draw near; I moved to the side while it followed me, and eventually we met. At that point, I was awake.

Back