• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Lite way of cheat

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2006
    Besides Action Replay or GameShark or whatever gimmicks, is there a way to cheat with just a simple combination of keys, or pressing something with something in a GameBoy SP?
    Any help will be appreciatted!
    TIA

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    Well there is the pokemon duplication cheat on g/s, and that does not involve any cheat cartridges

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    It also results in the loss of your saved game (if you're unlucky). So you're an idiot if you actually use it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2006
    So... at the end, there?s no way to do any cheat without ActionReplay, etcc?

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2006
    Mewther said:
    If you wanna take a risk there is.. it doesn't happen most of the time..
    I will think on it, but any how, how is the trick? pls.

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
    Years
    There's the Ultra/Master Ball trick that I used to catch Rayquaza..With right timing you can make the ball act like an Ultra Ball or if you lucky a Master Ball ( Lucky Me :))

Before the ball touches the Pokemon hold Up + B, right before it opens!!

Don't complain that it doesn't work, I said it works with good timiing and sometimes work
    It still takes a couple of tries though

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
    It was like: Save your progress in front of a pc, then deposit a pokemon,
    and when it says, saving don't turn of the power.. turn it off..
    you should have a pokemon in your party and in your pc..

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    It also results in the loss of your saved game (if you're unlucky). So you're an idiot if you actually use it.

I have used it loads of times, and have never had my save file erased.

Years
    lol the masterball trick is all talk... i myself thinks it works, but it def dont work with all pokemon, and its just mostly luck. and rayqueza is easy to catch with ultraballs anyways.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    In pokemon g/s I caught lugia using a great ball, right before the ball hit the pokemon I held down up and b

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    yeah, it probably was luck, because in ruby I have found latios loads of times, weakened it, and used bout 12 ultra balls on it and still havn't caught it

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
    I know what your talking about.. When I throw a ball I allways push the
    A button a when the ball goes to the right.. don't know why,
    because it never worked for me.. :)

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    Yeah, I think to myself, ok this time I won't press any buttons, but I still end up pressing them

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    oh yeah, That cheat was great. Too bad it doesn't work on the new pkmn games

Back