• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little Cup Tournament

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I am aiming for 18 but if we dont get that many people to enter :(
    I we be sad T_T

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    18? Don't you mean 16? 18 wouldn't end up even, unless you're planning on some type of round-robin groupings for our battles. In that case you're good :)

i guess he means 16, unless he's up to something =S

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Great almost to 16 members :D

Im hoping to start this on the 27th

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Just to clarify with the prizes, are you waiting for maybe some more prizes? Just because there's 6, and if 1st gets 3, 2nd gets 2 and 3rd/4th get 1 each there aren't enough prizes :P.

3 prizes is a lot, maybe 1st could get two prizes and a free round next tourney?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Just to clarify with the prizes, are you waiting for maybe some more prizes? Just because there's 6, and if 1st gets 3, 2nd gets 2 and 3rd/4th get 1 each there aren't enough prizes :P.

3 prizes is a lot, maybe 1st could get two prizes and a free round next tourney?

lol, i agree, but then again i would say this tourney is more luck and having the right team so i dont mind and those prizes are quite good [nice iv's]

cant we get this stickied? since this may interest many members in the future

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    lol, i agree, but then again i would say this tourney is more luck and having the right team so i dont mind and those prizes are quite good [nice iv's]

cant we get this stickied? since this may interest many members in the future

That's true too, I just wanted to point out with the distribution he has, there aren't enough prizes lol.

But yeah, let's see if this can't get a sticky, it's definitely easy to enter, not much preparation unless you're dead set on egg moves, no training involved, etc.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    That's true too, I just wanted to point out with the distribution he has, there aren't enough prizes lol.

But yeah, let's see if this can't get a sticky, it's definitely easy to enter, not much preparation unless you're dead set on egg moves, no training involved, etc.

yh, im working on egg moves now,
    hopefully ill get some good ones XD

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    I didn't see anything about his on the post post but do the moves have to be all Egg Moves or can we use TM/HMs? I imagine just egg moves.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I didn't see anything about his on the post post but do the moves have to be all Egg Moves or can we use TM/HMs? I imagine just egg moves.

i guess you can use TM/HM aslong as the pokemon can learn it at level 5 or below, egg moves are just their since they can be helpful XD

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011

Yea i was thinking of the free round but, then what if the tourney wasnt that successful =/
    It would be great if this thread could get stickied later on :D

Back