• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little Dragon Girl

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Do you dislike babies because they have this creepy stare and cry all the time? Because I do too.

edit: also, what name do you go by on the battle server? idk if you frequent there or not but I've never seen a Zekrom there, so D:
    It's not really the staring, but the constant crying and the fact that they're huge money pits and are 100% dependent on you for every single little thing. They just seem like an awful lot of hassle, and for what?

And I'm on the battle server sometimes. Not quite often enough to call myself a regular, and I don't talk much while on there, but I'm there. The name I use on there is Zekrom52. Pretty sure that you and I have been on there at the same time at least one or twice before though....

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    What is the most complicated thing you've done? Was it worth the time spent?
    I don't really remember doing anything terribly complicated.....done plenty of time-consuming stuff though. Often times it's not quite worth it.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    Came to ME explicitly to see if you had a thread. Was not disappointed.

Polar and I have been referring to you as a "she" since we buddied up some months back. Was this intentional?

Do you actually gender-identify with the sex you were born into?

What has your experience of dating been in the last year?

Alright and some less meta questions.

How are you liking Prism League these days? As a mod, challenger, and gym leader, you're uniquely qualified for this question.

What do you do for work?

What was your hardest class this semester? Or are you already gradjumated?

What was the most childish thing you did in recent memory? Was it rewarding or embarrassing?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Came to ME explicitly to see if you had a thread. Was not disappointed.

Polar and I have been referring to you as a "she" since we buddied up some months back. Was this intentional?
    Yeah. When I first joined PC I never had a gender displayed and then one day was like, let's set it to female and see how things go. Though I think at this point a good chunk of the memberbase knows that I'm really a guy.

Do you actually gender-identify with the sex you were born into?
    Yeah, pretty much.

What has your experience of dating been in the last year?
    I've never been on a date. Never been interested in dating actually.

How are you liking Prism League these days? As a mod, challenger, and gym leader, you're uniquely qualified for this question.
    I like it, and it's good to see that it's lasted as long as it has, but I wish that we'd get more challengers.

What do you do for work?
    Currently unemployed.

What was your hardest class this semester? Or are you already gradjumated?
    I graduated in August, and have no plans to pursue a Master's so no more school for me =)

But some of my hardest classes were.....basically anything to do with math. Like idk how I passed my math classes. And chem. Hated chemistry and barely passed Chem II.

What was the most childish thing you did in recent memory? Was it rewarding or embarrassing?
    Hmm....can't really think of anything for this one

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    How did you come up with the alt "Princess Booty"?
    I don't even remember anymore lol.

it attracts some thristy motherfuckers on the Smogon server though

Years
    If you could ever change your real life name to a Fire Emblem character's name, who would you choose and why?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    On a scale from one to ten, how nah do you feel today?
    I feel
    Little Dragon Girl
    out of
    Little Dragon Girl

Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse or drive a car?
    Kinda wanna say bike, but a car's the only practical thing nowadays

If you could ever change your real life name to a Fire Emblem character's name, who would you choose and why?
    ....it'd be kinda tempting to change it to Nah, at least for shits and giggles so I can re-enact this:

Little Dragon Girl

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    GT Skype chat.

You need an account, I'm right?
    Yeah, I don't have a Skype account.

....But if it was in the GT Skype chat, who said that and what was the context?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    If I were to be making a romhack or a fanmade Pokemon game and I were to include you as a character of said game, and your role would be a plot-significant trainer that the player must go up against, would you like to have your own battle theme?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    If I were to be making a romhack or a fanmade Pokemon game and I were to include you as a character of said game, and your role would be a plot-significant trainer that the player must go up against, would you like to have your own battle theme?
    Hell yeah I would

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
    What is your Favorite Pokemon Season?
    What was the first thought that come in your mind when you woke up in the morning?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    What is your Favorite Pokemon Season?
    I'm not sure what you mean by season....

What was the first thought that come in your mind when you woke up in the morning?
    I think it was something along the lines of "shit, this is my last day off before I have to go to work tomorrow"

Hello, fellow NJ person. How do you like it here? And are you in central, north, or south NJ? I am kinda center.
    o/ we need like some waving emoticon or something

The state's ok. I don't feel terribly strongly about it, but at least NJ's not like.....Alaska or something

And I live in the northern part of the state.

What is your absolute favorite Pokemon?
    Little Dragon Girl

MrDrPants

SithLord
    Years
    You have an associates degree as well as a bachelors degree.
    At the time you made the initial post, you were 21.
    How did you manage to acquire both in such a short amount of time?
    Did you just work your ass off, did you have high-school credits that rolled over into college, etc..?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    You have an associates degree as well as a bachelors degree.
    At the time you made the initial post, you were 21.
    How did you manage to acquire both in such a short amount of time?
    Did you just work your ass off, did you have high-school credits that rolled over into college, etc..?
    Kinda went into college as soon as I could after high school. Was still 17 for like the first week of college lol. But my grades were good enough enough that I qualified for a state-sponsored scholarship here called NJSTARS and since I went to community college first (and his college also legit takes anyone who graduated from high school and has a pulse, no other requirements) so that covered a lot of the cost. And an associate's degree only takes ~2 years to do, assuming you go full-time (which I did, never had a job until I was 20). Only took one summer class at the community college too. And then after those 2 years I had my associate's and it seems that, at least here, idk about other states, if you transfer to another college for a 4-year/Bachelor's program they basically have to accept you, and they also waive most of the gen ed shit they would normally make you take, so I only had to spend about 2 years at that university and only had to take major-relevant courses for the most part. And since the job I've had for the past 3 years is only during (part of) the summer, I still got to go full-time during the spring and fall semesters, and the only summer course I had to take at that one was my final course, field camp.

There was probably a bit of luck involved too. I still don't know how the hell I passed Chem II or some of my math courses.

Why Team Unova?
    Cuz Unova's the best region (imo) yo

Back