• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Little girl in the Old Chateau?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Oh so the butler is the old man. Sorry guys.

Anyways I believe that you may encounter a Gengar if you have one of the 3rd generation game insterted. I have never tried it before, but so I have been told.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    Yeah, It's Duel Slot Transfer. ( You must have PAL PARK open to do it though. )

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    So.

Do you need R/S/E or Firered, Leafgreen in order to aquire this?

You need R/S/E which is the 3rd generation.

In that case, if the butler is the old man then I have seen both...the girl and the old man.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    To aquire Gengars and Haunters, yes you need R/S/E.
    For Fr/Lg, you can get more secret Pokemon through out the region.

Years
    Duel-Slot Transfer is when you have a game in the second slot or GBA slot of the DS. For example, put in a Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald game in the GBA slot of the DS. Go to Pal Park and transfer 6 pokemon from the GBA game to the DS, and catch them all, and save the game. Keep the game in the slot and return to the Old Chateau. In the upstairs hallway or in the room with the painting with the red eyes, You'll be able to catch Haunters between levels 20-30, and Gengars between levels 25-40. I hope this helped answered your question.
    Yes. You can get Gengar. Please, try searching. ^^;

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Many of the Pokemon Games, recently Platinum have many scripts that are unused in them. I found these scripts out. Like the Odd Keystone script. Go to Twinleaf Town, surf on the little lake near your house in the game, and try talking the third or second tree on left side of the lake. It should say, " [Player's Name Here] has obtained a Odd Keystone! "

Another one is on the Cycling Road, you can see an odd tree colouring in the far back right of the screen on the mountain. ( Action Replay used on Pearl. )

There's many more to explore! :D

( Sorry for the offtopic chat. I wanted to explain that. )

Sorry for encouraging offtopic chat, but I just found that odd keystone in platinum!

Anyway, the ghosts. I've seen them both. I creeped me out the first time (it was like, 11 at night) but now whenever i go to the old chateau i always try to find them, lol

Bz

*trying to lick elbow*
    Years
    maybe,
    the old chateau was a hotel. There could of been an accident or something that forced all of the guests and staff out, leaving behind their stuff such as dolls or marionettes. Filled with anger for being left and stuck in the chateau for some reason, Banette formed. They took form of the last two people they saw(maid and butler). now because their old owners are untraceable, they decided it was fine just to scare any travelers who ventured in.
    what do you think ?
    Little girl in the Old Chateau?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back