• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little Pokemon Drawings

Snapple

Coordinator and Artist
Years
  • Hi, so I'm trying a new drawing style where I'm drawing pokemon small and not adding shading. So far I have done shuckle and poliwhirl.

Little Pokemon Drawings

Little Pokemon Drawings

Sorry about the jagged outline at places. Thats the price for making things transparent :/

People can make suggestions of what pokemon I should do next, and you are also welcome to use these in your signatures if you want to. Just give credit.

I'll update this thread when I make more pictures ^_^

Also, here's a picture of the G/S/C in game cooltrainer that I drew:

Little Pokemon Drawings

I made the colors all lighter becuase I wanted the picture to be light and cute.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Yes, it looks like you've succeeded. Good choice using light colors. It doesn't make them so intimidating, especially on the Cool Trainer Girl. I like her. :D

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Oh, these are adorable! Can I request you do Wigglytuff? xD I'd love to see one of my favourites drawn in this style.
    Can I offer some crits, though? on the cool trainer girl? I'm not sure if this was what you were aiming for, but it sort of looks like she's hugging the side of her picture, because one arm is outside and one arm is inside. However, this is a brilliant picture, I love the colouring style you used, and the shading on her hair!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Yay, more Snappley drawings! I'm going to have to start stalking you. :3 By the by, what program do you use to draw and colour, if you'll excuse my curiousity?

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • WOW, cute cute cute! <3 <3 The Poliwhirl is SO CUTE! *o* And it looks so nice without shading, a very cute style <3

The girl is so well-drawn! The pose is very striking, and the hair/shirt were shaded perfectly! Good job! :)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Wow...those are awesome!
    They're so cute! and they're so...perfect! ^^;

I love that fan character too! Thats a cool art style!

Back