• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little trades - HA's, Rare Balls & More !!HIATUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
  • Certainly. :)
    I have one without recover ready for the trade; if you'd like one with recover I'll need a moment for breeding - either works for me.
    The one with recover, please.
    It will cut down the time I need in breeding. Please and thank you.

Years
  • is it too much to ask for iv's? only attack and speed... I'll try to find something else for you if you'd like... im still new to breeding and i always mess everything up when i try to add iv's lol

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • hey:) I am so so sorry about last night. When I got back home from eating dinner, we discovered the power was out...again. That's the seventh time in two months:/ hopefully we can meet up this evening after I get off work:)

That's fine - it happens. :) Stupid for your internet though - I hope it won't trouble you any more. x_x

Years
  • Ready when you are

Along with the flabebe for the crawdaunt can we also do HA togepi for your HA piplup

edit* i don't know if mentioned this earlier but its a floette not a flabebe if that still works

am i the only person that is wondering where she went...?

Last edited by a moderator:

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • How long will you be on for? I can now but I have family over so is prefer not to...

That's hard to say - it's 1:30 am.. i presume until I fall asleep as I am about to head to bed with my DS XD'' (meaning I won't be on the forum anymore.)

Years
  • I just remembered I accidentally put the caterpie back in the bank after 7,I will need to jump off real quick and grab it and log back on:( I'm so so sorry

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back