• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Living Pokedex Challenge

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2021
    Who else is trying for it?

The goal of a living pokedex, for anyone who doesn't know, is to have (at least) one of each of the 493 pokemon stored in your PC.

I'm currently starting over in Platinum, Emerald, and Leaf Green to make this a reality.

Progess in Platinum

Chimchar
    Kricketot
    Starly
    Bidoof

Progress in Leaf Green

Venusaur
    Rattata
    Pidgey
    Weedle
    Kakuna
    Caterpie
    Metapod
    Mankey
    Jigglypuff
    Wigglytuff
    Clefairy
    Clefable
    Meowth
    Diglett
    Dugtrio
    Drowzee

Progess in Emerald

Mudkip

Good Luck to everyone else out there who's trying!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I've decided to take a part this challenge as soon as I heard the release date for Pokemon Platinum (no counting the Mystery Dungeon games). I will continue to do this through-out every game

:t354:TG

soulessfreedom

Metallic User
    Years
  • Erm living pokedex count now is 470. Left with clamperl's evolution which need deepseascale and deepseatooth which is hard to get and the rest of the legendaries that are unobtainable in platinum. Anyone got anyway to get those?(w/o hack of course)

I do not even have the legendaries record in pokedex so its hard for me to trade them in gts.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • This is my ultimate goal. :) I gotta find my Emerald though. Haha.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    I am up to 488. It was my goal for the summer so I ended up playing Pearl, FireRed, Sapphire, Ruby, Ranger, and Colosseum. All I have left is Lugia, Celebi, Deoxys, Jirachi, and Arceus. I have a trade for Arceus lined up, my friend is giving me the bonus disc for Jirachi, I am buying XD to get Lugia, and I have another friend who is trading me a Deoxys. So all it comes down to is Celebi :-/

For those of you hoping to do it, I recommend playing through Colloseum for the legendary dogs. It may be boring, but its easier than beating FireRed/LeafGreen three times and chasing them

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Idk. It's a novel idea, but tbh there are some pokemon I don't quite fancy. I want to still hopefully have over 300. That's good enough for me.

Back