• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Living Pokedex

Years
  • I just recently got my living pokedex on Black and it was the first time I had ever taken the time to get all of the pokemon. I know I had gotten real close on Silver back in the day but did not get some key Pokemon.

My living dex: https://gameolosophy.com/games/sports/total-club-manager/pokemon-black-living-pokedex/

Have any of you ever gotten the living pokedex? Or do you think it is a waste of time and a waste of box space? I mean I only have like 60 free spots left :P

Years
  • Actually the worst part is breeding and walking around waiting for the eggs to hatch. And then training them up. *shudders* It was just painful.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2012
    I've maintaained a living pokedex on my soulsilver before, but i had to release most of them for want of more space, since i was getting a lot of event pokemon via trades....still, it felt nice once i attained it :)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • actually I wouldn't say that he caught them all because they are missing a few forms such as Shellos, Gastodon, the Deoxys forms, the other Giratina form....well you get the point. However I do this all the time in all of my Pokemon games.

:t354:TG

Years
  • The highest percentage of the Pokedex I ever completed in one game was 80.31%, which was 310 out of 386 in my old file on Emerald. For some reason, I restarted it. I'm now trying to complete the whole Pokedex, but it doesn't help that my friend's borrowing my GBA link cable so I can't trade from my other games.

Back