• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Living Two Lives

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
  • Well I guess I can consider thiis a seperation between online friends and offline friends. None of my online friends are on this website, but when it comes to E-mail's, IM screen names and various other things, its a mixture of both

:t354:TG

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I used to, but now I just don't care. All my close RL friends know what PC is when I mention it by that short form and most of them have had accounts on here in the past. A few have even been mods in the past. :P My offline friends know some of my RL friends and have befriended them too. I have both online and offline friends on twitter and Facebook (though I really only use the former... and I think now most of my FB friends are from PC o_O). Hell, even my parents know what PC is, that I'm an admin here, and have met some of my friends from here and like them.

Probably best example though? In September, my two roommates will be my best friend from high school and an online friend from PC who we've become really close to. :P

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • I don't really care, most of my offline friends don't really give a damn about what I do online and I'm open to online friends knowing about my offline happenings if I trust them enough but that would take some getting to know (just cause I'm the cautious type). It's just circumstance that no one ever asks. I'm usually to busy with sports or college to bother with explaining that kind of stuff anyways, which is probally for the best cause I'm not quite sure if some of my friends would understand PC other then the fact that I'm a fan of pokemon. Most of my offline and online friends know I like pokemon anyways so its no big deal to me (hell my last fb status was a quote from Mewtwo in the first movie). I do what I do and that's being a: Band Nerd, Pokefan, Sports Jockey, Scholar, Martial Artist, Workoutahollic....although I just realized i use the same email for my facebook as PC lolz

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Well, I made 2 FB accounts because I didn't want my RL friends to know about PC and I didn't really want my online friends to know about my offline life so...!

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I only tell my friends i'm on a forum if it happens to come up, which it rarely does. But my friends who do know don't care at all, and a lot of my friends irl know about my online friends. I'm not ashamed of them, they've been there for me for almost 5 years, and I talk to them so much that it would be so rude to pretend they didn't exist to me irl just because ~OH NOEZ I MET THEM ON A FORUM!!!11!!~

so yeah, my close online friends have my facebook, have my msn, have my phone number, I exchange letters with some, and i've met a few of them and plan on meeting more.

no attempts at seperating on my part :P

Back