• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Lizzie Borden's*~ & ~Dragon~Master's~ Sprite Shop! ^^

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2007
    Sure. Any orders that u need done right now? Oh, and there are examples of my work in the shop I created.

~*LiZzIe BoRdEn*~

*6/20/06 I Get My New Name!*
    Years
  • JADEN133, here are your eggs.

PM me when it has been 25 posts for further instructions.

PM me when it has been 35 posts, for further instructions.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
  • caN I HAVE A BAGON fused with chArmander?? please

base:charmander
    head:bagon
    tail:bagon but it ends with the fire
    feet:bagon

can you make that ok bye

Flaming Quilava

Burning Soul
    Years
  • ~Dragon~Master~ said:
    God. One more thing can requests be closed for now until im done?

Yes You can use it for your hack. You can use anything with my sprites as long as you give credit.

Holy crap! i totally forgot about this place! Any body who requested before this post please pm and you'll get your sprite! O and i cant take anymore requests after im done with the ones that i didnt do.

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
  • Ermm...

Like This

Can I Have.....The Below....I need people to help me so I can choose...I will use all if they are good....But the bests will be the first 3 pokemon

I Need You to get your brain juices flowing and help me create 3 starting pokemon and thier 3 Evolutions and Do not forget thier Back Sprites

With elements
    -Light
    -Shadow
    -Normal

All the Pokemon must not have anything OUT of the element

And 1 Legendary Pokemon
    Both with White Flames somewhere on their body
    Most likely I would like them as wings or spine

Thank You...Please PM me when done thank you

I have requested this in 3 threads...All nice ones will be put into my RPG Maker XP game...The Best 3 pokemon Will be used as Main Pokemon and you will get something from me(I'm not too sure maybe make over your web or something)

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
  • Those will be used in my new Pokemon Game...Please help me thank you Please do check out the thread too...Thanks

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
  • Dark Clown, Please don't double post and you must ask permission to use the sprite in your game and give credit to the person who gave you the sprite.

Everyone else who requested, they are probably too busy to take requests so please be patient and hopefully they'll manage ti get all requests done...

BTW, they are quite nice sprites that you've done, I like them.

Last edited:

~*LiZzIe BoRdEn*~

*6/20/06 I Get My New Name!*
    Years
  • Thanks Budgie_boy, we aprreciate that....and we are working hard...for right now, like ~Dragon~Master said, REQUESTS ARE CLOSED FOR THE TIME BEING! WAIT UNTIL WE REOPEN! WE NEED TO FINISH ALL OF THE OTHER ONES!

Last edited:
    Back