• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Lo? I'm uh............um.....New. Hi.

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Hey, welcome to PC! You might wanna add a bit more to your post there. ^^;
    Be sure to read and abide by the rules, and enjoy ya stay! Feel free to PM/IM me if you have any questions/concerns. ^^

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    There's nothing wrong with his post, Fi. o_O Anyways, welcome to the community, Justin Sunrider! ^_^ I take it you're a spriter? XP

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Justin Sunrider said:
    Um.......Yeah. Hi. Yeah.........
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send private message to me. I will try to hel you my best. Please follow the rules,read the FAQ,be active and make a lot of friends. Hope you have fun and have a great time. See you around here.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Hello. Sorry but that post seems like spam bypass. Well please obey [and read] the rules. And if you need help or a friend you're welcome to PM/IM me ^^ Have fun ~Kylie

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I guess I'll see you more around in the spriters forum. Well, listen to the advice of the other members, and I'm sure you'll fit right in. Have a nice time!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    As mentioned already, you might want to add a little more details to your posts. ^.~

Anyways, welcome to PC. ^__________^ My name ish Karli. I hope you have a wonderful time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ Ifyou have any questions, feel free to PM me. I hope to see you around~! =3

~Karli

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Welcome. Good sprite did you make it?
    PM me to be friends,
    and plz try and read the rules..? XD
    Good luck!

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Hello there and welcome to PC!!!! JUst read over the rules and go post!! Hope you have tons of fun here, enjoy it and make a lot of friends!!! ^^

-SM

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Heyas! o-0 I know nothing about you. xD;; So.. yeah.. about the post thingy.. listen to em... xD;; Well, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me! =] Post lots, read the rules, and enjoy yourself Well, see ya round! ~origin

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Justin Sunrider said:
    Hi welcome to Pokecommunity follow the rules and have a blast of a time here and you should listen to what Decomic Angel said she is right.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Justin Sunrider said:
    *pokes Justin* XD Hewwo and welcome to PC, Justin Sunrider! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Justin Sunrider

The Last Jedi
    Years
    (0_0) Wow! the people here are very nice! Thanks! Yes, I'm a liittle bit of a spiriter. Not all that good. But I do like spirites so, yes. I will pretty much be at the spiriter forums (did I spell that last sentance right?) heheheheh. I will follow the rules. I didn't really know what a spam was until a few minutes ago........Just re-read the rules......Well, thanks everyone! I didn 't expect so many replies! *sharp whistle*

Back