• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Loading problem for post

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2022
    I notice myself when I post some thread around here. I do remember last when I post, it loading fast to post the thread. But now it take time to loading to post. It almost nearly 1 minute to start post the thread. Any of you have same problem? My internet speed is fine. Maybe this forum need improve something? I hope this is not be next for hacker on loose. It happen to other website of forum when you start post and it start taking time to post the thread.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2022
    It's just that the site is slow sometimes. I think it's a plan that as part of PC 2.0 that there'll be some speed increases to decrease the sluggishness of the site. PC is funded through donations and ads, so they can't have the world's best hardware, unfortunately, so they have to make do with what they have.

In addition, it's this issue that also can cause double posting to occur in some larger threads.
    PC 2.0? Does they have donation in here? Speaking of which for double posting, it does happen to me first time. I never see this happen before. It happen about week ago or two.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2022
    It's the planned upgrade to the site over the next number of months.

Yup! Check this thread for information on donating.

Yeah, it comes and goes. It usually happens in really large threads though no matter what.
    Huh. Alright. Hope donate will help improve on this website. Alright. Thank you for let me know.

Back