• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Lobby] Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Just going to bump this. 2 more people is needed. Anyone interested? If not, we can start with 8.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Thank you for joining. I guess we can start with 9 now. Although, 1 spot is still open to those who want to join. The roles will be distributed later.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Thank you for joining. The roles has been sent out. Kindly wait for the game thread to appear. :D
    This thread will be the lounge, anything not voting related must be posted here.

Hacky

Who knows who <- is?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2011
    Repulsio... I mean accio. I hope the same as graphical did. I also hope I understood the rules all right...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The roles were already sent out, so I don't know. :V

However, Zeffy, if you'd like, you may make this the 'Lobby' and then make another thread for the game. That's how it is over in PokeTriv. |D;

Or, you can make it on thread. Whichever way works for you.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    The game hasn't started yet, but the applications are closed. I'd appreciated if this thread was renamed into "[Lobby] Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry", Tara. :>

Anyways, the game thread should be posted soon. Since Poster isn't going to join us, Graphical will be the one who will replace him.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Thread has been renamed~ ;D

/waits for the game to start now.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    It's been morning for two days. Potions class is getting boring...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Everyone is able to post in the actual thread right now, right? I'd rather not have another double-post. D:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oh goody. Good thing I failed to imply whether I was learning, teaching, or just screwing around in Potions class.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

ANNOUNCEMENT!

From now on, the game will cycle through only Night, Morning, and Afternoon. Good luck to all! ^^;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Alright. Zeffy requested for this game to be closed, due to IRL reasons. She says that it might be back in March, so look forward to it! For now...

CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back