• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lobo's IV Breeding/Ev Trained Thread

Lobo

Pidgeotto used Fly.
    Years
    This thread is for all who are tired of bad Events and Shinies that dont mean anything when it comes down to battles. I have arrived.

Here is an example of what I have done so far

Togekiss (Calm) - Serene Grace
    31/x/31/30/28/5
    -Nasty Plot (Egg Move)
    -Air Slash
    -Baton Pass
    -Roost

Porygon-Z (Timid) - Download
    19/27/15/30/30/31 HP Ground 70
    -Ice Beam
    -Thunderbolt
    -Tri Attack
    -Nasty Plot/Hidden Power Ground

Thats just the beginning. I have a lot of other projects in line.

Another big thing Im offering is my services to you. I can breed pokes with at least two perfect IVs, a good nature, and any desirable egg moves you may want (minus ones from the Move Tutors). If you want, I can EV train them for you, or you can have them UT.

Also offering Items:
    Rare Candies
    Master Balls
    Power Items
    All TMs

What I want:
    -Any Decent Pokemon with good IVs and nature
    -Pokes with Emerald Move Tutor moves (e.g. pokes with elemental punches like Metagross)
    -Legendaries with hopefully good nature and decent IVs

What I DO NOT want:
    -
    Events
    -Shinys
    (may change as thread progresses)
    -Hacked Pokemon

My only rules are that you not trade my pokes to anyone else unless I say otherwise. Also, no hacked pokemon (I use AR, but only for speeding up breeding to get you your pokes faster).

mcrfreak

Mcrfreak. Is. Back.
    Years
    Yus-ness, I have been waiting for a service like this!

Well done!

Would I be able to get my hands on a good IV UT Tododile?
    With any egg-moves, if possible, but I don't mind!
    I don't mind nature either!
    So, can I, if I can, then I shall offer.

arthraxx1313

Arthraxx1313
    Years
    dusclops with brave nature and pain split
    iv's 31/31/31/x/31/x hp/at/def/Sat/Sdef/Spd
    if possible, closest would be great, i have a shiny metang with ice and thunder punch could level it up to metagross if you want.

Lobo

Pidgeotto used Fly.
    Years
    dusclops with brave nature and pain split
    iv's 31/31/31/x/31/x hp/at/def/Sat/Sdef/Spd
    if possible, closest would be great, i have a shiny metang with ice and thunder punch could level it up to metagross if you want.

Dusclops or Dusknoir? I will give it pain split, but I dont see how it works on a +attack nature. I was thinking careful, impish, sassy, or relaxed. Otherwise, it sounds good. This was one of the projects I had in line, so I guess Ill start on this first. Check back on progress

Yus-ness, I have been waiting for a service like this!

Well done!

Would I be able to get my hands on a good IV UT Tododile?
    With any egg-moves, if possible, but I don't mind!
    I don't mind nature either!
    So, can I, if I can, then I shall offer.
    Sure I wouldnt mind. I would want to see what you have to offer first before I start.

Lobo

Pidgeotto used Fly.
    Years
    Couldnt tell if that was sarcasm or not, but I will do brave if you want me to. Still confused on whether you want a dusclops or a dusknoir though.

arthraxx1313

Arthraxx1313
    Years
    no sarcasm.....I am still not sure as to what nature to make it and if you know more than i do i will take your advicce, I want a dusknoir ev trained and ready for competitive battle

Obelisk

Toad Sage
    Years
    Think you can get me a good IV Gligar with good IVs in HP and Defense also Impish Nature.I can Offer you anything in my thread and also a Modest Magby w/30 IVs in Sp Att. or pretty good IV Bulbasaur,Squirtle,or Charmander.

mcrfreak

Mcrfreak. Is. Back.
    Years
    Sure I wouldnt mind. I would want to see what you have to offer first before I start.

Hmm.... I can give you an Adamant Larvitar with the Moves : Earthquake, Stone edge, Substitute and Leer.

Or a Rash Larvitar with : Leer, Stone edge, Earthquake and Dark pulse.

You can pick, if one of them would be OK, for my Tododile....?

StarlyRaiser

I have lots of Starly!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2008
    Can I have a UT Porygon with brave nature? I can get you a elekid with thunderpunch or a .... Whats the evolved form of shroomish again? I can get you that with a bunch of punches.

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
    Years
    oooo yay yay yay!!

can i get an impish duskull with pain split
    ivs:
    26+/25+/26+/x/31/x/
    hope this isnt too much trouble (ill be happy to iv battle with you to check for ivs if you want)
    I can offer:
    sneasel:
    1. 31/22/10/22/8/26 electric:49 jolly nature (moves: ice punch, ice shard, brick break, aerial ace)
    2. 23/ 30/ 10/ 22/ 11/ 1 water:64 jolly nature (same moves as above)

one of those and two male pokes from my list on this thread: www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=127669.shtml

Years
    Think you can get me a good IV Gligar with good IVs in HP and Defense also Impish Nature.I can Offer you anything in my thread and also a Modest Magby w/30 IVs in Sp Att. or pretty good IV Bulbasaur,Squirtle,or Charmander.

I'd like one too. I can give a Sneasel w/ Ice Punch and 31 in Atk OR Spd.

Back