• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Location and Personality

Are You Just Another Clone?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • No!

Votes: 35 94.6%

• Total voters
    Years
    College Station, Texas. (Yes, we have a college and a train station.)

As for the "clone" thing, my morals are far different from those that are around my age and my area (theirs: "party", mine: "don't do drugs"), my music and art tastes are liberal, and I do not have my own group of friends (tap acquaintances from other groups).

So...yes, I am a clone. All those who think that they are unique is a clone of other people who think that they are unique. I am sure that there are others like me who lived and are living in the world here and now.

Jordan.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    -robot voice- Ky.Le.Is.Not.A.Clone.

>_>; Well, mostly I'm way different from people I'm around.

However, as for me and two other Ontario-ans that are here on PC (.Maz., Vava and myself), the three of us speak French. :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Aside from my ego, I'm pretty normal where I am now. I'm attending a university chock-full of geeks and nerds, so what was a little eccentric back in high school is practically the standard here. I'm not a partying person like a lot of people here, but at the same time, there are quite a few just like me in that regard too.

So I wouldn't say I deviate too far from the norm. I'm not a non-conformist or anything, but I am a little unique in some respects. Everyone is, though. :P

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    I live in Tennessee. Only my close friends know the city. ;x

I honestly am not a clone. The community here is more interested in looks and going on dates with the hottest guy. As for me, I'd rather stay at home on the phone or playing video games. Sometimes I try to follow certain clothing trends, but that's really it. I'm probably not unique when it all comes down to it. XD;

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    Ive only been here for like 6 months xD And I don't get out much so Im not completely sure how the people act here. But from what I've seen, I am completely different XD Everyone here is so happy and talkitive. Im.. So quiet and not happy all the time XD

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I am nothing like anyone here.

I only meet few people like me in general.

Few are interested in things like cryptozoology, politics, music, and art, to the extent that I am. ;>

I haven't been like anyone else in years...and I'm loving it. Being a freak is a term of pride when the normal people around you are sub-par in intelligence. ;D

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Right now I'm living in some suburban town in Massachusetts that no one knows excists, aside from the people who live here xD

Anyways, I'm my own person. Sometimes I try to act in to fitting a stereotype, but just for the fun of it..Like acting like one of many poser "scene" kids that live in my state, or just a stereotypical, mindless frat boy xD

But I'm known for doing my own thing, and not trying to conform to everyone else's standards just to be accept. there are really only maybe like..3 or 4 people I know in RL who act like anything similar to me ._.

Most of my friends, however..fit the stereotypical grunge-kid look xD

oreobytes

super de duper!
    Years
    being born in CA and now living in a small town in TX i'm different i guess....

i'm open-minded, hate country music, tolerant of everything and i hate religion.

completely opposite of the hicks here that are narrow-minded, obsessed with country music, intolerant, and southern baptists who shove religion down everyone else's throats and HATES you if you arn't baptist.

i've only met a handful of people who are like me here

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I am different to most people were I live. I don't really talk to to many people. I just have nothing in common with them so don't talk to them.

I like loads of things that most people at my school don't find interesting. None of my family watches the same shows as me so I am like an outsider wherever I go.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    no where I live since I live in a Black/Latino area, and I am both Black and Latino, they tend to listen to Rap and Hiphop also Spanish music. I hate all 3, I listen to Rock and Japanese Rock music and dress as people will say "Punk or Rocker" and people will often label me as a Punk

:t354:TG

Back