• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Location, Location, Location!

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
    Always been a fan, especially the Space Needle is soo cool. 9/10.
    My location? Event Horizon of a Black Hole.. No? Alright. Its Mumbai, India.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Don't worry Nicky I get what you mean! I'm surprised people are having such a hard time understanding even before you later out where the location is displayed (though you may want to remember it's on the top right for us standard users)

Anyway

8/10 I don't even think I can pronounce that, but Iceland seems nice other than the cold. Plus if a pandemic ever happens.....

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    7/10 another one I am unsure on how to pronounce properly... I also have no clue what/where/how it relates to your theme.

Sorry fam.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    9/10
    it's where one of my icons spent a good portion of his life & it's a beautiful place from what i know about it (which is very little...)

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
    9/10 Iceland seems like a nice place. It fits with your username as well.

7/10 another one I am unsure on how to pronounce properly... I also have no clue what/where/how it relates to your theme.

Sorry fam.

You pronounce is as Fon-dra-sown. It's a giant underground labyrinth that's the birthplace of all creatures from the god Tion in my favorite fantasy series The Dwarves from Markus Heitz and the Alves (from the same author). It's the birthplace of all evil.

I don't have a certain theme, but it does kinda fit with my avatar and user title. My avvy is Rin Kaenbyou from the Touhou series, who loves in the Former Hell of Blazing Fires. And my user title is her character title.

Socratic

Howdy
    Years
    3/10 Monstrous labyrinth, scary creatures, birthplace of all evil, would not visit again. They have good tacos, though.

As good a location as any can put, I suppose :P

Back