• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Locked in a small house!

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    I'm part robot....cause I was born incomplete....in order to live...needed to graft myself.....to junked parts.....*cough* aim the flame here...weld this metal patch...actually....I can handle this.....thatx for the help anyways....I'm heading to the bedroom...do not disturb plz...

Sapphire Skitty

Litterally!
    Years
    Err...sorries. I was born with outstanding abilities. I don't know my own strength.

I can repair you back to full health!

*Uses magical tools*

There, all finished!

Truth or Dare is getting dangerous. Let's destroy the house instead!

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Wow! You worked magically...and I feel better than fine! As for thrashing the house...several people have tried and failed. This house withstamnds all the torture we've done to it. Good luck though...which reminds me! I smuggled a Gamecube here before I came in! I'm going to go play it, anyone is welcome, but once I start playing you shouldn't even bother trying to start a conversation...won't hear you.

Sapphire Skitty

Litterally!
    Years
    Charmander (36)

I have a DVD player, if anyone wants to watch Star Wars, the Trilogy collection.

Wait a minute...............if we're locked in here for cookies, then I'll bake some Oreos!

Cyndaquil

Back