• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lockerz -Basic Edition-

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Why did I put Basic Edition? Well, if this is popular enough, I'll just lock this thread with the help of a mod or admin and just add a FAQ in the next one.

So, how many people have heard of Lockerz?

This is the place for discussion and allowing existing members to let new ones in. It's not a scam, and just look at it. (Link is in my sig)

It does not ship Internationally until mid-October and the game is a 1-way only way to get a lot of PTZ easy. Read the FAQ there.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Yeah, that's the only way. Give the e-mail, get an invite, 4 minutes later, you're in. Still, until mid-October where you can get more than 4 (or 8) PTZ a day.

Lyzo

Back from vacation
    Years
  • Lockerz is pretty cool, 161 more days to go and I can get my Xbox 360 Elite :P. Thanks for inviting me Heart's Soul ;)

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • It's a shame it inspires so much spam. It sounds like a really cool idea, but I see spam for it in so many places. They must have a system where you get points for referring someone to the service; I hate it when they do that. You get users to join, but at what cost, I ask? AT WHAT COST?

Anyway, if I cared, I have about five friends trying to invite me already. I'd help them out first if I did join.

Lyzo

Back from vacation
    Years
  • True, you CAN earn points by reffering friends (or random people you don't know...), but you only get a small ammount of points (2 points), and the maximum of refferals is 20. You get the same ammount of points for logging in every day (2 points).
    Same goes for answering a question (also 2 points). So it does generate spam but not that much, because there's a limit to how many people you can invite and how much the reward for inviting someone is.

Aberbecam

Banned
    Years
  • Lockerz got popular very soon. Well i got an invite, But i hear Lockerz gives away Free 'Stuffs" for points, But i don't think they will give away stuff 100% free,There has to be some kind of catch or else the world is coming to an end.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    I never understood the profit for them. There has to be one, right? You might be able to buy PTZ, but I'm a member and it doesn't say so. Also, even if you were, what member in their right mind would buy some fake PTZ on a website when you earn 2 for logging in every day and 2, 4 from doing daily questions? The whole thing doesn't seem right... I still refuse to put my house number, street etc. in there until they start giving things away and I can see some confirmation of legitimacy.

>.>
    <.<

Lyzo

Back from vacation
    Years
  • I never understood the profit for them. There has to be one, right? You might be able to buy PTZ, but I'm a member and it doesn't say so. Also, even if you were, what member in their right mind would buy some fake PTZ on a website when you earn 2 for logging in every day and 2, 4 from doing daily questions? The whole thing doesn't seem right... I still refuse to put my house number, street etc. in there until they start giving things away and I can see some confirmation of legitimacy.

>.>
    <.<
    This was one thing that bothered me. I wasn't sure if Lockerz was legit and I found my answer in their FAQ.

3. Is Lockerz a scam?: Lockerz is a real company. It is funded by Liberty Media, one of the largest media companies in the US. The Chief Executive Officer of Lockerz is Kathy Savitt, a former executive at Amazon.com and American Eagle Outfitters.

So right now they are being funded by Liberty Media, until they go live on October 15th. Then they will start selling products like many other online shops.
    But the reason that their site will probably be more popular than others is because of their Points System and because of the many other things that you will be able to do once they go Live (not sure if October 15th is a confirmed date, but I read that somewhere...).

I'm not sure if this is a Legit Confirmation for you, but it was enough for me. :P

Oh, and if anyone wants a bit more information about Lockerz or wants to get invited, follow the link in my sig or PM me ;)

Last edited:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • 40 days until I get my PSP, keeping it a small item cause I know I'll get bored waiting for enough points for an XBOX360, may reconsider if I get Z-Listed.

Lyzo

Back from vacation
    Years
  • :P ofcourse you'll get bored, that's why you shouldn't focus on it, just make it a daily routine, just like brushing your teeth or eating dinner.
    Just do it every morning or every night at a set time, that way you'll get used to it, and then, all of a sudden, you can get a Xbox 360! :D

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Yeah, I got 107 PTZ already.

And I joined about 3 months after it was made. I read a lot on it and I like it.

Also, my e-mails are scam-less and are guaranteed to get you in the site! (Some exceptions apply. I am not held responsible if you do not like it. I am not paid by Lockerz.)

So, I'm trying to get "Lockerz -Advanced Edition-" up and get rid of this one.

Lyzo

Back from vacation
    Years
  • 64 points, Hearts-Soul, you're free to copy/paste things from my site's information page, it'll spare you some typing :P link is in my sig

Years
  • Does Lockerz work with people outside of the US? If it does are there extra charges e.g shipping costs?

Lyzo

Back from vacation
    Years
  • Lockerz will restock on October 15th, on October 19th they will ship internationally, with I THINK free shipping, but because it's free it'll be slow :P
    They will restock seperatley for international people. Let me check if the shipping costs will cost money or not for international people :P

EDIT: This is all I know for now, we'll probably know more the closer we get to the full release of Lockerz :P
    7. Will Lockerz ship internationally: Once Lockerz begins selling products this fall, we will ship to many countries outside the US (check back at launch time for a complete list).

EDIT EDIT: Lockerz is updating now, on the 14th 1 AM in Holland :D Mabye they're adding extra's now :D more ways to gain points :D:D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2011
    If anyone needs a lockerz invite, email me at [email protected] and just tell me you need an invite, and i will get you an invite in 1 or 2 days (the site is currently down until either later today, or the 15th.)

Back