• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lockerz -Basic Edition-

Years
  • This noobish behaviour is going to get a mod angry, cut it out and leave this place for discussion before lockerz discussion becomes banned.

Lyzo

Back from vacation
    Years
  • I agree, you can put links in your sig or something, but this is for Lockerz DISCUSSION, not advertisement.

Zet

Years
  • This noobish behaviour is going to get a mod angry, cut it out and leave this place for discussion before lockerz discussion becomes banned.

This is the spam section, people can spam their lockerz in here as much as they want.

Also uncle Zet (me) only needs 14people before he becomes a Z-List member, anyone want to make that possible?

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    As a convert I have (for now) decided it's legit. LEGIT

PM me for an invite. I wanna Z-List.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    PM me for an invite for Lockerz. I need 18 more...

Yeah, I'm slow, but I got 121 PTZ! (And missed the event too)

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    lockerz confuses me. :D
    but still, its an awesome site. goodies. xD

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I rarely go on it anymore. I don't know why, but they'll be charging you soon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    The Z-List restock I think is November 15th.
    (I dunno if it's only Z-List but that's what I read.)

I also wish they'd provide PTZ every time you go on the site not just log in, because logging out and back in is unnecessary.

PM ME FOR AN INVITE
    17 more. wow.

Zet

Years
  • The Z-List restock I think is November 15th.
    (I dunno if it's only Z-List but that's what I read.)

I also wish they'd provide PTZ every time you go on the site not just log in, because logging out and back in is unnecessary.

PM ME FOR AN INVITE
    17 more. wow.

I think it's been fixed now, since I jumped from 85 ptz yesterday to 95 ptz today. so I'm guessing it's making up the 0 ptz dailies and the days I -logged in-

also I only need 12 more people

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010

I think it's been fixed now, since I jumped from 85 ptz yesterday to 95 ptz today. so I'm guessing it's making up the 0 ptz dailies and the days I -logged in-

also I only need 12 more people

I need 17 more but I am going to buy them from this dude for like $5.
    And you guys know about Club Bing right?

Back