• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LOGGERIFIC!!!!!!!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • I can't think of anything better I'm just excited to make this!!

Logiedan is now our pretty Pixel Art mod!! :D TOUCH HIM. Maybe. :) Congrats Loggy! (that's your new name from me, if you didn't notice)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Your username is so, so sexy. It's making me all hot and bothered just looking at it.

I'm about to jump you when you walk in through the door. Congratulations!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Congraduation, Logie! :D I do hope that you enjoy having the modly powers that are well... modly. |D

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Your username is so, so sexy. It's making me all hot and bothered just looking at it.

... That's so inappropriate, idek.

I totally saw this coming by that way. -shot-

So, congratulations, Logie! Have fun over at Pixel Art; I'm sure you'll do a great job over there.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Congratulations Logiedan on your new modship, mate. Hope you enjoy your time modding and keep the section alive at the same time! I know you'll do great.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I knew you could make it some day <3
    But its hard to believe Logiebby
    LOGGERIFIC!!!!!!!
    became a mod
    Well I fish(Yes, fish!) you luck with your new job. It gets troublesome sometimes o.o But you can handle it :D

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Congrats! You must be a natural, as I only just realised your name was bold and blue. XD

Good luck with Pixel Art! I'm sure you'll be an excellent mod. :D

Snivy

Destiny Demon's A L T
    Years
  • I remember you hosted the Pixel Art contest back in August and helped me with it. :P Have fun with being a mod. :>

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • Most obvious modding ever xD
    Anyway, as soon as I saw Scarf was disguised as a normal member, I knew someone else would become the new Scarf. I couldn't see that being anyone but you; Congrats.

Years
  • mega quote combo.
    I can't think of anything better I'm just excited to make this!!

Logiedan is now our pretty Pixel Art mod!! :D TOUCH HIM. Maybe. :) Congrats Loggy! (that's your new name from me, if you didn't notice)

Thanks Syddy, you can look but you can't touch, people.

Your username is so, so sexy. It's making me all hot and bothered just looking at it.

Thanks, i'll make an exception for you.

Congrats on the Modship Logiedan.

Thank you.

Congrats on the Modship! Have fun with ur new powahz. :P

I really need to get out more. xP

Haha, thanks. (:

HI LOGIEDAN. AND CONGRATS FOR GETTING MODDED. :D You did stand out as quite the cool person, in fact, you just stood out. We've never talked to each other, much less I think looked at each other's profiles, but I'm a master stalker of profiles and some people, so I'm not really surprised that you got the position. xD

Have fun with it, as well as managing Pixel Art. Modding is quite the responsibility, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty fun~!

Oh you stalker, we should talk more often, mhmmmm.

... That's so inappropriate, idek.

I totally saw this coming by that way. -shot-

So, congratulations, Logie! Have fun over at Pixel Art; I'm sure you'll do a great job over there.

Thanks Hero, i'll be sure to do so.

Congratulations Logiedan on your new modship, mate. Hope you enjoy your time modding and keep the section alive at the same time! I know you'll do great.

I'll be doing my best to keep it alive and more active, thank you.

I knew you could make it some day <3
    But its hard to believe Logiebby
    LOGGERIFIC!!!!!!!
    became a mod
    Well I fish(Yes, fish!) you luck with your new job. It gets troublesome sometimes o.o But you can handle it :D

Why is it hard to believe? Thanks though,country. ;P

HOLY COOL BBY YOU TTLY DESERVED IT <333333

You better make pixel art more awesome >D

Who are you?
    i love you haroun. ty.

Congrats! You must be a natural, as I only just realised your name was bold and blue. XD

Good luck with Pixel Art! I'm sure you'll be an excellent mod. :D

Thank you fellow pixel artist! Be sure to keep pixelling and motivating for me.

I remember you hosted the Pixel Art contest back in August and helped me with it. :P Have fun with being a mod. :>

Thanks. Smugleaf is still better.

omg! how lucky, that steel blue username looks amaaazing on you! happy birthday!

LOGGERIFIC!!!!!!!

It's not my birthday. ):
    Atleast you know I'm a moderator now.

Most obvious modding ever xD
    Anyway, as soon as I saw Scarf was disguised as a normal member, I knew someone else would become the new Scarf. I couldn't see that being anyone but you; Congrats.

It's sad to see Scarf go, I admit. Hopefully i'll do a good job like Scarf did.
    THX 4 DUH CONGRATS.

Back