• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Loking for the Legendary Pokémon Offer Mew

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm looking for the first event pokemon ever, the Legendary Pokémon Offer Mew, it was available in April 15 to May 14. 1996. You had to send your cartridge to the comic publisher CoroCoro to have a chance to have it, there were only 20 given.
    From the information that is in the Bulbapedia
    - It was level 5
    - It had only pound as an attack
    - When traded to gen 2 it had a bitter berry
    - His original trainer was コロコロ (Korokoro)
    - The ID numbers variated from 00001 to 00020.
    I don't know if was ever archived in the internet somewhere or if it's just lost, I really wanna find him, hopefully I'll find one that was never trained but finding one that was trained would be cool too
    Everyone who wants to help i'ts welcome

May_1996_CoroCoro_p60.png

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen yesterday
    i doubt you ever will find one that isn't generated because most of the carts from back then have more than likely lost their save files from the battery dying and kids tend to be careless. even without said carelessness it was never that hard to wipe out a save file from a game boy cart, all it took was it being tapped at the wrong angle. also, no way of getting it into the later games without homebrewing your 3ds and overwriting the vc version of the games save with the one from the gbc cart.
    even then, it most likely won't make it to bank or home due to the filters...

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Normally you'd want to ask this sort of thing over in our Trade Corner, but I wouldn't bother trying. As has been mentioned already, the odds of finding a legitimate one are practically non-existent, so any offer you'd get would almost certainly be a hack. And even if you're ok with getting a hacked one, we don't allow hacked Pokemon to be traded on this site.

It's kind of the same deal with how Shiny Mew is banned from being traded on here as well.

Back