• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lone Star Productions [recruit]

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
Years
  • Proofread story, so it's clearer to read and added stuff to make the hack interesting.

You! The hero is 16 years old, your parent's have passed away. You currently lives with your Aunt, who is the professor of the city/town/region. One day Professor Ivy of the Orange Island visited your aunt to discuss somethings until she notices that you don't really talk or interact with other people. Professor Ivy sent you in a little errand, on the way you were stop and harassed by crooked cops. A mysterious man suddenly appeared and rescued you. Before you can even say thanks to the mysterious man, he fled the scene and left you a letter.
    In the letter, it says: "Find out your calling in this world. Don't be defenseless, learn how to protect yourself and your love ones." When you return to the city, Professor Ivy greeted you and congratulates you on a job well done. You then told your Auntie you decided to travel/leave the region to find what is your calling in this world, and bows to get stronger. Your Auntie impress of what you said, gave you a Pokemon to start your journey. Professor Ivy then, calls you and gives you the last of her newly modified pokedex. With your Pokemons by your side, how will you find your calling in this world?

What do you think?
    -p.s.: If others can proofred it too, just in case I made some grammar mistakes.

DarkAura25

Steel Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Proofread story, Further

You! The hero is 16 years old, your parent's have passed away. You currently live with your Aunt who is the professor of the city/town/region. One day Professor Ivy of the Orange Island visits your aunt to discuss some things until she notices that you don't really talk or interact with other people. Professor Ivy sends you on a little errand. On the way you were stopped and harassed by some crooked cops. A mysterious man suddenly appears and rescues you. But before you can even say thanks to the man, he flees the scene and leaves you a letter.
    In the letter, it says: "Find out your calling in this world. Don't be defenseless, learn how to protect yourself and your loved ones." When you return to the city, Professor Ivy greets you and congratulates you on a job well done. You then tell your Auntie you have decided to travel/leave the region to find out, what is your calling in this world, and vows to get stronger. Your Auntie impressed with what you said, gives you a Pokemon to start your journey. Professor Ivy then calls you and gives you the last of her newly modified pokedex. With your Pokemons by your side, how will you find your calling in this world?
    ==========================================================
    I changed this to present/future tense instead of past tense because If notice, none of that has happened until the player plays the game. If it was like an in game intro at the beginning and you started the game and all that stuff already happened then it would have been fine. (It makes more sense this way

I got 15 posts so I will post two of my maps below for you to see

Spoiler:

Last edited:

richmix

The black trainer
    Years
  • I love the story! i'll add it to the first post.

@DarkAura:.........Your mapping skills.....beautiful!!! Where did you get those tiles???? Talk about hiddin talent!!!! PM me!

DarkAura25

Steel Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Thanks, glad to hear that you like them, That is some of my work from the base rom Pokemon Dark Blue (Not my tiles, don't wanna take credit)

Can't wait to start mapping this game.

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
  • I was reading the new first post with the re-vamped story, and I think the mysterious old man can be re-occurring character helping out the hero against the evil team.

Edit: take out some spoiler things xD

Last edited:

richmix

The black trainer
    Years
  • :P. Start a story discussion thread in the group. I'm pretty sure you have more ideas.

Last edited:

richmix

The black trainer
    Years
  • Cool a Music composer!!!!! Awsome!!!! Welcome aboard Musician!!:D:D
    go on my profile to join our social group!

@ WildEagle: take out the quote in the message above this. LoL

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • Hey, rich, since I joined your group, can you join mine?

Oh, and I'm getting my music started. French Horn and Clarinet duet for the starting area.

My group is called Rayquaza Productions.

richmix

The black trainer
    Years
  • Sure I'll join! Bt im already part of two other teams other then this... I'll rarely be free. Bt I'll help when ever I can!

Back