• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lonely:(

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    When I'm lonely, I talk to people. :) It doesn't matter if you're close to them, or you just know them from somewhere and are talking to them for the first time. It makes me feel better just chatting with someone else, so I feel less alone (and it's also a great way to make friends with people in the process).

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Call me weird, but I like being lonely. I like being alone. I like seclusion. But, most of all, I like silence. When I'm lonely, its the only time I have silence and silence is nice and hard to come by these days.

But when I'm too alone, when I'm too secluded, when I'm too lonely, I usually talk to one person and she makes me feel better. She always has a way of lifting me up when I'm down. There are a few others that have the ability to do so, as well, but my only contact with them is through the internet.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    When I'm alone I get annoyed with people and sometimes listen to sad music but, sometimes theire in Japanese so it relaxes me a little. Other than that I don't really talk it out a whole lot these days when I sink down into lonliness. I just don't act like my normal self for the time being.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2010
    Call me weird, but I like being lonely. I like being alone. I like seclusion. But, most of all, I like silence. When I'm lonely, its the only time I have silence and silence is nice and hard to come by these days.

But when I'm too alone, when I'm too secluded, when I'm too lonely, I usually talk to one person and she makes me feel better. She always has a way of lifting me up when I'm down. There are a few others that have the ability to do so, as well, but my only contact with them is through the internet.
    Same here.

I prefer a solitary life style. I like to contemplate about things that no one could ever know. When people are around me, I can't think :<

If I do need something to boost my mood, I text my friends ;).

Moral of the Story:
    Talk to people.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Me being lonely is a dangerous thing. I end up thinking about serious things like the end of the world, my possible deaths and then I start tearing up cuz stuff like that terrifies me. Usually it never gets that bad becuase I have a friend I can text, a video game to play, TV to watch, the computer to use...or, wellI have something else, but this is a kid's site so ~:3

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    When I'm lonely, I usually play a video game. I find RPG's are fun, and so's Kingdom Hearts. Anything with a bit of action to keep you interested, so you don't think. Another thing to do is read.

Phoenix_Wright

An Ace Attorney
    Years
    When I'm lonely..... hahahaha.. .... let's just say I can do a lot of things in peace :D

like play games with max. volume or other fun stuff but yeah..

Dark Pulse

Shadow Elite
    Years
    when iim lonely i usually just type random things into google and boy,you do learn something new everyday:D

Uzumaki_King

I'm a Ninja Unicorn!
    Years
    Masterbation!!! >:D .......JUST KIDDING! ;) ..... hahaa >.> . But really, I just listen to music. And dance! XD

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I find something else to do, or i go and check up on people to see how there dong

Back