• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lonepichu's Sprite Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
Years
  • It's been awhile since I've been on this forum. Man, I need to stop taking so many breaks. ANyways, I'm not sure what I missed rule wise, but I'm sure request taking is still allowed.

If I remember correctly, I do upgrades of older sprites to newer style sprites, fusions, and recolors. If I feel like taking a challenge, I may do customs, but that's a big if.

So please, request away as I'm bored. The more requests, the happier I am. Speedy service garunteed.

Upgrade example:

Recolor Example:

Fusion example:

Crap, I just realized that no more requesting is allowed. DANG IT! That's what I get for my year hiatus. Okay, then if someone wants to close this thread, then go ahead and I'll make a new one. I am so sorry.

However, I am open to suggestions through PM or otherwise.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    heh, I'm glad you realised your mistake ^^

Anywho, I can leave this thread open if you'd like - just put one more sprite of yours in the first thread and we are set :>

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
  • Oh, you really like my upgrades? Here's some more. I'm really stumped as some more to do, so if anyone has any suggestions of things I could try, I need some ideas >.<

And here are two of my favorite fusions:

Also, here's a custom I've attempted.

This is one of my event legendaries I created called Polestais (it's in the MEw league) and it's an electric type. It controls the balance between the Earth's poles (North and SOuth)

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • They look cute, especially the linoone furret (i think..) fusion, but the jpg is killing the quality o.O;

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
  • They look cute, especially the linoone furret (i think..) fusion, but the jpg is killing the quality o.O;

Actually, that's a Furret/Quilava.

=Poison Horse Rapidash Thing

=I know it looks like crap, but I did it whilst bored

=rather akward Zubat/Mawile

=Vulpix/Houndour

=a friend and I had a joke that Gengar looked like Totoro. This hideous thing is the result.

These are all old work. I'm hoping if I post old stuff, I'll get the inspiration to update them all ^^;

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • You should really save as .png, the .jpg kills some of the color ^^;

And that Hounpix is creepy looking (not bad sprite, i mean it would be scary to see in real life XD)

Mr. Blaine

Quiz Master~[?!]
    Years
  • You, madam, are an awesome spriter!! xD

It's not very so often I see a spriter as good as yourself with doing revamps( Did I use that incorrectly? D: ).

How about I give you a few suggestions? :3

Can you do a red Gyarados for me with the R/B sprite? I'd like to see how that comes out.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • The re-vamps looks good for the most part, although the outlinings could use some major touching up. It looks like you've used too much black. Zapdos' head outline looks really choppy too.

Glad to see you're still putting my Ockracaneo re-poses to good use. ;D Haha...wow, I did those for you almost two years ago now. Time sure flies...

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • Love the sprites lone, You wouldnt happen to be a espeon/psychic pkmn fan would ya? Just curious is all andyway save file should always be .PNG which makes the coloring stay the same when put on the net incase you didnt know. Someone commented on JPG format I wanted to let you know the better choice,Anyway point being nice sprites ^.^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back