• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Long Time Coming

Katastrophe

I feel infinite.
Years
  • Just thought I'd pop in and say hello.
    It's been a long time coming for me to get back into Pokemon.
    I fell out of it after the 2nd Gen because I didn't have a GBA.
    Probably brought Emerald maybe a year after it came out, out of boredom.
    I bought Diamond a year ago...
    And then just recently bought HG last month.
    A friend at work showed me that it was more then just "fire beat grass" and what not, and it caught my attention again.

Not a fan of the new ones though...
    But I'm currently running through HG to get all that I can before my inevitable transfer over to Black/White so I may partake in all of the 5th Gen goodness.

A little about me... I'm just a writer, really. Of novels and code.
    I'm also planning to go to college to get a teaching degree (math).

Cheers. (:

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Hey! Welcome to the PokeCommunity forum, it's nice to see you here. You now have a lot of Pokemon fans to run to if you get stuck on the games on here now don't you? If you need any help with the forums and such just give a shout, I don't mind helping, or of course you can ask a guy/girl with a bold coloured name they're sure to help you too.

Love the username by the way. :D

Katastrophe

I feel infinite.
    Years
  • Hahaha thanks. I've been using the Katastrophe name for like... 6 years now. Started as the myspace name "Kenny Katastrophe" but then people started using it in real life and it just stuck. xD

But thanks. My only issue with the game is now that I know about EV training, I'm not happy unless my team is EV trained. And that's possibly the most boring/time consuming thing I've done, even with Pokerus and Macho Brace. Vitamins are crazy expensive for now since I haven't gone past the Elite Four yet.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    welcome to pokecommunity katastrophe! if i could make you a reccomendation though, don't ev your pokemon before the elite four if you're playing for fun. the first time through all the games i've played i played for fun pretending ev's didn't exist. but that's just me, and usually i beat the champion with 1 poke in the red health zone, so....

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I love your username, too. :] I usually don't bother EV training, myself... but that's because I've only recently learned about it and haven't felt motivated enough to try it out. Anyway. I'm Benji. I hope you enjoy it here! ^^

Back