• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Long time guest

Years
    Hi, I made an account a while back but having just got back into pokemon I thought I would introduce myself!

I'm currently playing poke x, only just beaten the first gym so I'm doing it slowly and thoughily {XD}

Years
    Welcome to the forums. Or, welcome back. Glad you are enjoying the new games so far. I still have to wait just under 24 hours...assuming the mail delivers on time! Enjoy your time here. :D

Years
    thank you for the welcome, I love your sig :D Who did you order them from? I used shopto and they came yesterday which had me super surprised!

thank you!

Lucky! I still have a while to go before I can get my Pokemon X copy. It's 4:30PM here right now in New York and I'm considering going to the midnight release if mom will let my little brother come with me. :3; Hopefully things all work out. Be sure to stop by the Pokemon X & Y board if you haven't already to discuss the games, all right?

There's a whole bunch to discuss here even outside that, though, and PC has a wide array of discussions going on pretty much all the time. It's not limited to Pokemon either, so that makes it all the better. You'll find lots to discuss and am sure you'll make plenty of friends along the way, so have an amazing time here! Stick around and don't hesitate to contact one of our amazing staff if you're lost.

Years
    Well this is a Welcome from myself since I'm still a newbie here as well too. I'm a Pokemon fan as well but Pokemon X??? How is it so far???

Need to Update to a 3DS as I'm one of the few here still using a regular old school D.S. and I only played up to Pokemon White. Well Hello and I hope to battle with you some day when I get my 3DS and Pokemon X or Y.

Years
    Lucky! I still have a while to go before I can get my Pokemon X copy. It's 4:30PM here right now in New York and I'm considering going to the midnight release if mom will let my little brother come with me. :3; Hopefully things all work out. Be sure to stop by the Pokemon X & Y board if you haven't already to discuss the games, all right?

There's a whole bunch to discuss here even outside that, though, and PC has a wide array of discussions going on pretty much all the time. It's not limited to Pokemon either, so that makes it all the better. You'll find lots to discuss and am sure you'll make plenty of friends along the way, so have an amazing time here! Stick around and don't hesitate to contact one of our amazing staff if you're lost.

Thank you for the welcome, I most certainly will. It looks like a great forum, very active!

Well this is a Welcome from myself since I'm still a newbie here as well too. I'm a Pokemon fan as well but Pokemon X??? How is it so far???

Need to Update to a 3DS as I'm one of the few here still using a regular old school D.S. and I only played up to Pokemon White. Well Hello and I hope to battle with you some day when I get my 3DS and Pokemon X or Y.

We can be newbie's together :) looks like a good forum for games.

I think its safe to say it's my favourite game in years, theres so many new things I recommend it when you get the chance.

Most certainly, if/when you get your 3ds feel free to add my friend code :)

Back