• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Long time no see! o/

Grell Sutcliff

death god ♥
    Years
    I'm pretty sure it's been over a month. I did ask a staff member if it was okay and she said as long as it was over a month... so.

Anyway yeah, you might know me as um... *thinks* ...oh yeah, I was Soul Eater... among other names. >>; You might know me better as just Kimi. It's been ages and I wanted to clean that slate. I want to start here fresh and new because a lot has changed and I've also changed as well.

I hope that I'll be able to stay here and might even get my other friends on facebook to join... they like pokemon too.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    The name Kimi definitely rings a few bells. :D

Welcome back to PC, be sure to have fun, and don't disappear again. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm glad you came back Kimi! And hopefully your brothers are fine with it yush yush? Hopefully you can be as active as you were before and not spend all of your time on Facebook. XD But yeah have fun around PC again. :D;

Back