• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Longest BM Streak

Years
  • Whats your longest Battle Maison Streak and what pokes did you use.

So far im at 20 with single battle and 23 with super singles.

Politoed Scizor Dragonite.

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    28 super single..i think i died to a curse lanturn :/

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • My longest streak on the Super Single Battles is nineteen.

I don't remember how I lost, actually, I just did. haha

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    My streak at single battle was twenty. It was broken quite easily by Nita, though. Her team consisted of Wigglytuff, Purugly, and Grumpig, and my team had Talonflame, Scizor, and Dusknoir. I was able to defeat Wigglytuff with my Scizor, somehow, but Grumpig and Purugly… they were just impossible to get through. ): With the help of Purugly, she was able to have my Dusknoir and Scizor taken down. Scizor was able to reduce Purugly's health a bit before fainting, so Talonflame was able to finish off the job after being sent out on the field. That didn't matter, though, because in an instant, her Grumpig was able to destroy Talonflame with only one attack.

I'll make sure to be as prepared as I can when I challenge Nita again. Next time I visit Battle Maison, I'll most likely be having Krookodile, Blissey, and Chesnaught on my team. With Krookodile, I should be able to defeat her Grumpig and Wigglytuff, as they're both weak to dark. Purugly—I should be able to have it beaten with my Chesnaught, since it's got access to a lot of fighting-type moves. Blissey will be there just in case I need any support.

Tunuko

Huntin' Shinies!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    I've done 20 on doubles once, then 19 a second time...

The 20 was to unlock the super and some items, the 19 however I got totally ripped off XD

I had a bad match up and my two pokés were fainted, was just my AI team mate's Metagross against a red HP something-or-other (I forget).

Did the Metagross use bullet punch like it had on all the other battles? Nope. It use explosion/self destruct. Game was a draw and counted as a loss and ended my streak T_T lol

iTeruri

iAm
    Years
  • My longest streak in Super Singles is 43. Lost against a team of Thundurus, Cresselia and Virizion. =/ My team is Blaziken, Mega Blastoise and Aegislash (breeded for perfect IVs and EV trained).

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2015
    My streak at single battle was twenty. It was broken quite easily by Nita, though. Her team consisted of Wigglytuff, Purugly, and Grumpig, and my team had Talonflame, Scizor, and Dusknoir. I was able to defeat Wigglytuff with my Scizor, somehow, but Grumpig and Purugly… they were just impossible to get through. ): With the help of Purugly, she was able to have my Dusknoir and Scizor taken down. Scizor was able to reduce Purugly's health a bit before fainting, so Talonflame was able to finish off the job after being sent out on the field. That didn't matter, though, because in an instant, her Grumpig was able to destroy Talonflame with only one attack.

I'll make sure to be as prepared as I can when I challenge Nita again. Next time I visit Battle Maison, I'll most likely be having Krookodile, Blissey, and Chesnaught on my team. With Krookodile, I should be able to defeat her Grumpig and Wigglytuff, as they're both weak to dark. Purugly—I should be able to have it beaten with my Chesnaught, since it's got access to a lot of fighting-type moves. Blissey will be there just in case I need any support.

4th pokemon? I might steal your team I keep loosing around 13-17 :/. What's the moveset for the pokemon you're gonna use?

Kite [Argus]

Onion Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2014
    I've been using my Blastoise and Blaziken combo, which works suprisingly well until I get my ass handed to me around battle 16 thanks to some flying types.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    Lol when I saw "BM" I thought "bowel movement"...

The longest Battle Maison streak I've done is like.. 6? Cause I never have time to do 25 battles and I'm too scared to leave the game on cause I feel like my 3DS will die.

iTeruri

iAm
    Years
  • You can interrupt your challenge at any time. Unlike other games, you can still play the game when a challenge is interrupted. So if you have to leave, just interrupt your challenge and go do other things.

Years
  • i just broke 40 in super singles My Dragonite and Venusaur never seem to fail me.

Substituted Politoed, but imma change back here in a min.

by the way i havent lost Yet, since i started BM so my first run will be full 70 streak including regular Singles if i get to 50

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Single battle 20 wins, Super Single battle 22 wins.
    Team: Charizard Y, Gengar, Rhyperior

When I lose, the main reason is because Charizard gets Rock Slide'd, my Charizard Y with timid nature and 252 EV in speed got outspeed by a Skarmory most likely wearing a choice scarf.;-;

My worst Super Single experience was 0 wins, team got sweeped by a Gengar with Hypnosis and Dream Eater.{XD}

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • I just got to match #37 in Super Doubles just to get Snow Cloak hax'd to death by a Glaceon. I've gotten to the mid 30s multiple times just to lose because of hax, which is really disappointing considering its the only post-game feature.

Years
  • i just beat the super singles and i havent lost not one match since i started Battle Maison!...

Dream Team Scizor, Dragonite, Politoed!

Back