• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Longest songs in your library?

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
  • Top three recently listened to include a preproduction demo recording of Circa Survives album Juturna that is well over an hour in a single track, My Father My King by Mogwai @ 20:13, and Visiting Friends by Animal Collective @ 12:36. Most of my "long" songs are by Animal Collective, GY!BE, and Mogwai but haven't listened to them in the past month.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
  • The longest songs I have, that I have listened too fully. Sometimes long songs get boring, but the ones that tell a story are really fun. "Epic" Metal does this a lot :3
    Achillies, Agony And Ecstasy In (Manowar) - 28:37
    Is this Love (Bob Marley) - 28:31
    Atom Heart Mother (Pink Floyd) - 24:44
    Echoes (Pink Floyd) - 23:32
    Heros of the Waterfalls Kingdom (Rhapsody of Fire) - 19:42
    Gargoyles, Angles of Darkness (Rhapsody of Fire) - 19:00

There are more, but most are really long Rhapsody, Nightwish, Gamma Ray, Manowar, and Pink Floyd songs

Also, this doesn't include songs with hidden parts, unnecessary parts, and live versions.
    Sole Survivor (Polkadot Cadaver) - 32:36
    Dazed and Confused (Led Zeppelin) - 29:18

Are the longest songs I have on my iTunes.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Not counting mixtapes and stuff, the longest song I have is Royal Rumble by Luney tunes with 10:32. I don't really have other long songs in my library, but I've listened to this one quite a lot.

Longest mixtape I have is 2006 El Barrio Mix by Real El Canario with a whopping 1:08:57. And I listen to it quite frequently, as it's all different songs mixed together.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • All of the artists I listen to generally have tracks that are least on average... maybe 8 minutes? That's for sure when it comes to listening to Devin Townsend, Agalloch, and Pelican. I do listen to them too because I really love these artists. :)

"Arc" - Devin Townsend (23:04)
    "Bonus Track" - PsyOpus (20:34) --haven't listened to this band for so long, I found this to be a pleasant surprise. I think this track is just a compilation of the band member just... messin' around.
    "March Into the Sea" - Pelican (20:28)
    "Black Lake Niðstång" - Agalloch (17:34)
    "Aghartha" - Sunn O))) (17:34)

I think Neurosis would have made the top five list, but I lost all of the music I had of theirs except for one album, A Sun That Never Sets. D:

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • my longest track would have to be maurice ravel's "bolero," running at 14 minutes. runner up would have to be vivaldi's "spring" at 9 minutes. yeah, i'm a classical music junkie.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    One of my longest is by Slipknot, think it was either 9 or 15 minutes, can't really remember. I got some very long Pink Floyd songs too but I don't listen to them so not counting those haha.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hm let's see... I got a new computer so my current itunes play count is very small! I estimate that I've completely listened to the the FFXIII/Sonic soundtracks at least 30+ times. I like to listen to music from video games when I am studying.

#2 looks out of place, huh? The lead singer has performed a few tracks in the Sonic games trololol

Here is the current line-up though
    1. My Hands - Leona Lewis FXIII - 31:15
    2. Love's Dying Wish - Starbreaker - 30:14
    3. Final Boss - Sonic Colors - 15:30
    4. End Medley - Sonic Generations - 7:28
    5. Sunleth Waterscape - FXIII - 6:47

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I don't have a lot of music as most of it was erased. :P
    The longest song I have at the moment is from the Avatar OST: Jake's First Flight.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • This is my new computer, so it doesn't have as much media on it as I used to have, though I'm fairly certain that the longest song I've ever had is Cascade, from Homestuck. It's 13-14 minutes in length. Can't remember ever having a song that was any longer than that.

Zephyn

Rainmaker
    Years
  • Wow... I've got nothing on some of you guys.

My longest is Metallica's My Friend of Misery, at 6:48.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
    Years
  • My longest is the "Michael Jackson Legendary MegaMix" by Robin Skouteris, sitting at 8 minutes and 49 seconds long.

Without it being a mix of multiple songs, the longest I have is "Puppet of the Magus, Pt. 1" by CROW'SCLAW at 8:36.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Currently it's The Kaleidoscopic God by Scar Symmetry, at 7:09. Once I get everything I want re-downloaded, it'll be Stratiotes by Stratiotes, at 11:03.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2012
    Michael Jackson's thriller is the longest song in my library and i just love it and it is really the best song and album of century.

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
  • The longest song I have is actually a Pokemon remix by a Japanese artist named "hapi⇒" It's called "The medley of Pokémon" (YouTube Link). It's a semi-speedcore medley that is 26:38... And yes, I do listen to it...

This song, along with my other hyper-techno combined with a Monster Energy Drink pretty much means damn near double productivity when I really gotta get work done.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Do remixes count?

I have a live track Family Affair/Keep It Together by Madonna (10:42), then the next longest is Scheiße (DJ White Shadow Mugler Remix) by Lady Gaga at 9:35.

In full track it's What Happiness Means To Me by Amy MacDonald at 9:21 but I think it's only because there's the hidden track on the end...

TardisHobo

piranhapunk
    Years
  • The longest TRACK I have is Peter and the Wolf as told by "Weird Al" Yankovic. It's 27 minutes and 56 seconds long.

The longest SONG I have is Down Once More from the Phantom of the Opera Original live soundtrack- it's 11 minutes and 55 seconds long.
    The next longest non-live song is Albuquerque by Weird Al. 11:24
    (In unrelated news, the shortest song I have is a whopping 17 seconds long. It's called "Let Me Be Your Hog" and it's by... Weird Al again. Welp.)

Back