• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Longest thread ever!!!!111

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    What's the longest thread on any forum you've ever seen?

'bout a year ago, on the BasilMarket forums, a thread was started for the "official Pokemon discussion". Its anniversary is tomorrow, and, right now, it has 1915 pages. Dang. The DCC I suppose goes faster than that rofl, but eh.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    What's the longest thread on any forum you've ever seen?

Most probably "Ban the person above you (Don't take it literally!)" and maybe the ones like the Daily Chit-Chat threads too.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Oh my, the Pokemon discussion on one website, They made a rule for one game one thread... So the pokemon discussuion had like... 3,000 pages... With 20 posts on each page.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Longest thread I've ever seen was one on a weather forum I currently go to. The thread is a General Discussion for The Weather Channel and it has 2,000 posts. That's the only thread with that many posts in that forum.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Probably the RealID fiasco with Blizzard, although I have no idea how long that went on because I just glanced at it one day for a few hours (long glance I guess), and then didn't go back. But it was long.

Back