• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Look at dat swag!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    So, do you wear clothes that are tight (not like skin tight or anything lol) or really loose? Why? Do you have a particular style you wear? Are you one of those fashionistas or do you just throw on whatever you can find that works?

For me, I like loose clothing. I always get t-shirts that are like... twice my size because they make me feel more comfy. I only have one pair of jean capris that I wear on occassion. Other times, I wear track shorts because it's all I can really fit into during the summer. In the winter, I wear long pajama bottoms most of the time. Ah, the beauty of being chubby. I don't care much about fashion, to be honest. I'm the type that takes a fashion risk because I love to be myself rather than follow fashion trends. I wear a lot of animal hats and stuff too.

What about you?

Poki

Banned
    Years
    Most of my shirts are loose, I don't like tight clothing, but I don't have a choice when it comes to jeans. They'll fall off if they ain't tight.

srinator

i like extreme loose clothing, mostly because it feels extremely comfy and looks p cool on me, but yeah when i do wanna impress people i put on a fitting shirt and normal jeans.

everyday morning i stick my hands into the closet and grab the first piece of clothing i can find, cause lazy af

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    I like bright colors and skulls and then I like black and stuff. I dunno. I like bold color combos. Things that really pop. I see a few colors together and think "I like this" So I try to wear clothes based on that.

I don't have one style but I do consistently wear what I like.

LavenderTownGhost

Returning to Hoenn
    Years
    I love to talk about fashion. I usually prefer my clothes a bit on the tighter side, although it depends on what I'm wearing. Some types of pants (such as cargo pants) I would prefer to be a little looser.

Overall, I like wearing bootcut pants a lot, cropped t-shirts and other various nice tops, long peasant skirts, and sometimes skinny jeans. For shoes, I like boots, sandals, pumps, and occasionally flats.

Rhythmical

CA NA DA WHAT
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2021
    I definitely am into the whole fashion scene. But it also depends on what you consider fashion. Not everybody has similar taste in clothing and some people don't consider a perticular style as "fashion". But for me, I usually wear pretty much anything that is nice fitting on my body. I really like name brands because I am a sort of street junky. I buy a lot from some rappers clothing lines such as Drake (ovo), Chris Brown (Black Pyramid), Tyga (Last Kings) Lil Wayne (Trukfit) and more.

I like diversity when it comes to dressing up. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I never really like wearring the same outfit more than once in a week. I don't like the fact that people will always see me in the same clothes. I have over 100 T-shirts. I guess that kinda shows you what kind of guy I am haha.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I don't really have a particular 'style' as such, and i'm certainly no fashionista. I buy things I think look good on me, without leaning towards any particular brand or "look".

Clothing tends to be fairly baggy on me anyway, especially jeans, as i'm fairly skinny.

Years
    There are certain styles of clothing that I prefer to have loose fitting, especially t-shirts. I wouldn't necessarily say I'm the trendiest person, but I do keep up with the latest fashion here-and-there. All during high school, I was obsessed with American Eagle, and was the main store I would buy clothing from, but nowadays, that has changed to Forever21 mainly because it houses multiple different styles, and I've been having trouble finding clothes that I like these days \: Even though it does look like a rather messy store, I'll admit that their clothes are appealing.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Tight clothes make me feel like I'm suffocating, so I tend to wear looser clothes. It's why I prefer shorts over pants. I'm not someone of style, I just wear what I like to wear. :p

Years
    I don't like baggy clothing. I'm very uncomfortable in anything other than skinny jeans and a slim fitted shirt. The only exception I will make to this is an average fit jumper or jacket because they're longer and the small sizes ride up and that just looks stupid.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I'm no where near being a fashionista. In fact, when I hate buying clothes as I find it boring and annoying. If I find something that looks good on me and that's not too expensive, I'll take it. No need for complications.

Also I prefer kinda loose clothing. Not loose enough that I look like a parachute and not tight enough that I feel like suffocating.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I honestly never considered myself a fashionista, but all of my friends think otherwise. Apparently I dress like a hipster, haha. I wear tight clothes, always. It just feels a hell of a lot more comfortable than baggy clothes. Skinny jeans is a near must. It's come to the point where my friends nearly had to steal my clothes so I didn't wear my black skinny jeans with my suits, instead of my slacks lol.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Depends on what I'm doing and where I'm going. Generally, I like loose things and dress for comfort. I love dressing up nicely though, but I never get the chance. I work all the time and get money to buy clothes and never get the chance to wear them because they're too dressy for whatever I'm doing or because on my days off, I want to relax and wear a t-shirt. Woe is me and my inner model. Waaaah. Take me to a photo shoot and I'll dress as ridiculously as you want me to. xo

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
    I like my clothes just fitted I guess. Not too loose, but tight enough to show off my man nips.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Short and sweet: I wear flattering clothes, both by my shape and season. Dunno if I really qualify as a 'fashionista' but I know what looks good on me and what I like, and I do go out of my way to work with that. I like to look nice.. who doesn't? :3

With my tops, I like skin-tight clothes. Baggy clothes just don't work for me. Even just going up one size is uncomfortable. Besides, as clumsy/ditzy as I usually am, I find loose sleeves get stained regularly from reaching over my plate and forgetting that my clothes extend a few inches farther than my skin. Super classy. :P

For bottoms, I wear a lot of pleated skirts and flowy skirts, or skater dresses, all of which tend to be.. not tight, lol. Jeans/pants I just like fitted; not too tight to sit comfortably, but not at all loose.

Years
    Jeans/pants I just like fitted; not too tight to sit comfortably, but not at all loose.

Jeans are my worst enemy >>;; I only have one pair that I wear, and I don't even wear them that often. I remember before that I basically had to do 10 jumping jacks just to get them in XD But that was before I lost the weight to fit into them properly, but still. Jeans are painful pieces of clothing for girls XD

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    I don't wear any. I live in a nudist community. Here's a picture of me and my grandparents!

Spoiler:

I wear normal fitting clothes?

Back