• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Look at me! I'm awesome!

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Do you beg for attention? Does everything you do just beg for attention? Or are you one of those people who keep to themselves and try to attract as little attention as possible? Post away. :3

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I prefer not to draw attention to myself. I'd much rather be among close friends who I know and love in that non-romantic-friendship-only-way having fun with them. It's not that I want to be cold and unfriendly either...but, it's hard to avoid being that way sometimes, especially when in your past, people did that to you. Heck, I enjoy making friends. But I don't draw attention to do so. I just make friends as best I can with the people I encounter on a regular basis.

That being said, once I get to be your friend, I don't exactly push a social calendar on anyone, as I'm not the get out and be social type. Heck, I'd much rather sit with my family or close friends somewhere reading a book, drinking coffee or tea or whatever non-alcoholic beverage and killing time than chasing girls on the bar scene or catching a movie.

Nine times out of ten, I'm the guy who gets dragged along by the more energetic types of people. XD A regular Kyon sort of guy. *hide*

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    I don't try to draw attention intentionally to myself, but I am able to handle being the centre of attention if need be (like in public speaking, for example).

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    I'm not nervous in social situations but for the most part, I'm a loner who shirks away from social events and gatherings in real life. I'd rather use my extra time to contemplate the complexity of life and the direction humans are taking. Also, the odd prayer or two every now and then.

Years
    before, i think i used to be like that, but recently, i have been changing the way i act, and been hiding back. let the attention and trouble go to other people. ;D

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I'm not really one or the other, I tend to accidentally attract attention with my instability and my wardrobe's explosion of hideous fabrics.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    In a group of strangers, I don't like to draw attention to myself. In a group of friends with whom I feel comfortable with, I do like to be involved with things and I'm alwaysy hyper/ up for stupid dares/ pulling pranks etc. . I have been called an attention seeker by a friend before. /=

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Well if im playing sports i like it but if im singing or anything like that i hate it.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I'll seek attention only when I'm with my freinds, mostly by yelling out random things

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Oh gosh, yes. I honestly am the person who can't stand not having attention brought to themselves. All the time, I'm constantly wanting the attention on me. It's like a craving, I guess, being the center of attention. However, my friends seem to understand and they always pay attention to me. Mostly because I have interesting things to say, unlike them :pink_giggle:

But honestly, it's pretty bad. It's almost unhealthy how much I love attention. That's just the kind of person I am, though, and it's not annoying to my friends and it's not annoying to me, so we're fine.

Speaking of which, to prove how much I love attention:

I'M BACK! CHECK OUT MY NEW PICTURES! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE! SDSFSFSFSFSFSF!!

Not just kidding.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I prefer not to attract attention to myself. But people notice me regardless. Ugh. .​

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    OMG HAI /DORKY WAVE

LOOK

LOOOK AT MEEEE

Look what i maed

UR PROUD OF ME RITE?

RITE?

slkdhsdlkf D:<

LOVE ME ;n;

OMG

<n> *pokepokepoke*

hey

hey

hey you

HAY D:<

hi :B

^ does that answer your question? :>
    so yeaaaa...I enjoy attention

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    I like my attention in small doses. Like, it's nice to have people pamper me on an occasion, but it's not like I seek attention constantly. And in large social gatherings where there's a load of people, I'll back out and just lay low; but I don't like to be totally ignored in said scenario.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I prefer to hide my real abilities. So I send out misleading messages to people who are only interested in what I can do and not who I am. I don't like the spotlight to be on what I can do, especially if I can do it well.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    IRL I hate getting attention.. xD; somehow I'm the ringleader of my group of friends, so I always seem to be at the center of their attention, and it makes me fairly uncomfortable. ~_~; I'm always like "HEY look at that -insert random object here-", so they give their attention to something else.

Online I get attention whether I want it or not, but since I'm more out going on here I do like attention more online then I do offline. Although, it still stands that I hate being at the center. (~ x.x)~

I'm pretty much a lone wolf by preference, so it's hard for me to deal with at times.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Some attentions are meaningful, others are random.

Back