• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Look at these sprites, aren't mines neat?

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
  • I LOVE the rapidash rider! that's so cool! i have tried repeatedly to make my ow riding a gyarados ow, like in my avitar, but alas... i am no good! anyhow the tile set is nice, not very "pokemonish" if that is what it was supposed to be. Then again, ive been wrong before! ANYHOW, keep up the great work!

Years
  • Nice fluffy flying things, not so crazy about the Butch and Cassidy, and is that Male hero with Green Hair supposed to be Wally from R/S/E?

Tialgo

Hey, wanna buy a E?
    Years
  • @gp_arts39
    thanx. Was very difficult to do this with rapidash^^.

@[NovaPirate]
    Ok, i'll try^^

@Bubblewrap
    Nope, all Trainer with icons are just CPU's for a game. That means all without icons are already used by a user, hope I didn't confused you^^.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • I LOVE the rapidash rider! that's so cool! i have tried repeatedly to make my ow riding a gyarados ow, like in my avitar, but alas... i am no good! anyhow the tile set is nice, not very "pokemonish" if that is what it was supposed to be. Then again, ive been wrong before! ANYHOW, keep up the great work!

ever tried to take a PMD sprite gyarados? those PMD sprite really help with OW's

Tialgo

Hey, wanna buy a E?
    Years
  • Tileset Update

So, i changed the Mountain Tiles and the Rocks with the from D/P in my color (credit to SpritersRessource). And the Testmaps are also remade.

Any Questions?

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2008
    hm

Awesome They are fantastic How Did You Do it And Its Very Unique I Like them alot

Tialgo

Hey, wanna buy a E?
    Years
  • Oh thank you^^. But isn't everyone unique? *g*
    Hm...do sombody know what else does it gave in the Wild West? I don't know... 0~0

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • pmd gyarados is a wee bit to big... i'll keep trying though!

While some tiles look great and detailed, others look flat, plain or 2D. They need a fixin!

Keep it up!

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Look at these sprites, aren't mines neat?

ya guys see i made me riding an overworld? yeah, it's awesome... and hypno-tizing!
    LOL I LOVE IT!

Anyhow, thanks for the tip, i think it worked out great!

Last edited:

Tialgo

Hey, wanna buy a E?
    Years
  • Look at these sprites, aren't mines neat?

So, here are some of my Trainer-Sprites together in one pack. Plz ask me if you want to use, because many of them are also used in a hack on another Pokémonwebside.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    These look great!^_^ I love the Shellos/Gastrodon sprites on the first page! And the trainer sprites look really cool!

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • WOW! The trainers look great! I comend you on them! I still amazed at them! i remember when you first started this thread, you were very unsure of your work and now your posting it all the time! This has gotten to be great! I'm blown away!!!

PLEASE!!! Keep up the great work and i'll be back to see more!

Keep Spriting!

(I do miss your pokemon though :( )

Tialgo

Hey, wanna buy a E?
    Years
  • Oh wow that was really great from you, thank you :D
    Before i forget: I'm better at spriting Trainers than Pokémon, they are so difficult to me^^

And for all who wanna know how do I do these Heads, here is the version how do I do^^:

Back