• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Look at these sprites, aren't mines neat?

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
Years
  • the ones i'd want to use are the 'witch girl', the pikachu kid, the scary dark muscle guy, and the green haired scientist.

Tialgo

Hey, wanna buy a E?
    Years
  • the first two you can use, but the last two aren't usebar because they are already leaders in a hack, sorry.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • likin the gym leader guy who looks like bruno and the scientist, good work keep it up!

Tialgo

Hey, wanna buy a E?
    Years
  • Tileupdate

comments plz^^
    New: Flowers and Giant ... uhm...whats the word...

Tialgo

Hey, wanna buy a E?
    Years
  • Look at these sprites, aren't mines neat?

So, here is my Trainerupdate. Down right, there are two new. The last one i call "Sad girl" and the second don't got a name^^

@Frosslass-Maniac
    Better now?

Last edited:

Tialgo

Hey, wanna buy a E?
    Years
  • Look at these sprites, aren't mines neat?

Up-Up-Date, shalalalala....
    ^^'

So, here are four new trainers and one Pokémon, I don't know what I gonna name it, but its supposed to be a Bell^^

One of those is a Ghost-Trainer, one is me^^, one is a b-boy, one is a recolor of Gary and the last one is this bell-thing :P

Tialgo

Hey, wanna buy a E?
    Years
  • Uhm...nope, I do NOT steal, I hate people who steal...
    And i don't know which "Mushroom"-Thing you mean^^'

Back