• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LOOK HERE!

Pheonix_slayer

WASUP YALL?????
Years
  • Welcome, i am pheonix Slayer. My real name is mattias. I am new to pokecommunity.com, however, i do know how much it has to offer.
    Well, i don't know if i am jumping the gun or anything, but i am hacking a pokemon game, and i need some info on how.
    I am using advance map, starter editor, all that crap, however i cannot seem to find how to change the start screen in fire red from charizard to (insert poke name here). so i am clueless on that, and how to script. i think i will search that on this site on a already posted thread.
    1. how to get staff members to assemble games with me
    2. how to keep up on them
    please help me anser the 2 questions.
    ANYWAY, here is the rundown on my fire red game!
    please rate

POKEMON VORAGO
    (p.s. vorago is latin for chasm; pit)
    SO the basic idea is that you know in r b and e gba games, brendon ( or may) faught against team aqua & magma, and he won? well in my story line
    TEAM AQUA WON.
    Basically the point is that a new trainer from pallet town emerges, in a flooded town, and finds that the effects of team aqua has devestated the kanto region. And he has to stop it. But how?

pokedex transformation
    1% complete

playable sprite color change
    12% complete

script changes
    0 ( i repeat ZERO) % complete

map changes
    7% complete

ideas, story line crap
    34% complete

by the way, the reason the title is vorago is because there are mysterias pits throughout the region, but honestly i haven't related it to anything yet.

hey i am new at this please help?

now on a soft note, how many of you have hacked games and completed them
    (usually looking for GBA games not DS or GBC), because Pokemon Black Chaos is pretty epic, and so is pokemon naranja except in spanish. I would like to have a fun playable one? can some one help?

JUST ONE MORE THANG FOR NOW
    Me and my friend are playing pokemon naranja right? well its in spanish, so... i would like to translate it to english, but i don't know if there is already one. I know spanish pretty well, so i could translate it totally, however, i don't know how to ask for permission (cause can't find creator), or if i should translate it?

THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR WELCOMING! (welcomes pending LOL)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Hah, welcome to PC mate! as for your ROM Hacking questions and stuff, maybe you ought to check out the ROM Hacking sections and stuff, maybe make a thread over there asking for help? in the right section of course. Well welcome, i hope you find what you're looking for

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Gun was definitely jumped... D:

Glad you've got your project all planned out and everything, but New Users / Welcome isn't really the place for posting those things. Since you do have an introduction, I'm gonna go ahead and keep this open, but just so you know...

That being said, I don't really understand your two questions, but I know for a fact that Serg!o made an English translation of his Naranja betas, ya just have to find 'em.

Welcome aboard, and try to keep the ROM hacking stuff in the ROM Hacking board from now on. >:

Back