• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Look out world, another newbie here!x3

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Cool,Welcome since you just join I suggest you brush up on the rules,we wouldn't want you getting in trouble on your first day would we eh?

vaibhavAtomic

a legendary legend!
    Years
  • welcome dude!!!
    I give you some free donuts and an official rank of awesomeness for that rhyming name!!!

have a sweet day!!!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Whoa... large images. I want doughnuts now though.

Hey there, Avacaddo's Shadow. Amazing user name.

I'm sure you'll make friends here pretty fast - just gotta get yourself out there and participate. Find some threads you wanna reply to, get involved in some competitions, you know, just enjoy yourself. :] If you have any questions you're more than free to contact me. Take care~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums, AS! And awesome name - Hiidoran said it best! I do agree with Hiidoran - PC is a great place to meet new people and make new friends. The only thing to it is that you gotta be active around the forums, so do try to post and be an active member in general!

Have fun around PC!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey Avacaddo's Shadow and Welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity!
    btw Amazing username :)
    We've got all sorts of fun stuff to do and a whole bunch of friendly people to meet so don't be afraid to get out and post~ Oh but read the rules of course. And oh! What brought you to PC, may I ask?
    Be sure you've read Rules. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun here and I'll see ya!

Back