• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Looker..

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
  • Well I would imagine a Arcanine maybe Ninetales
    all know he has a Croaunk
    hmm something like those PI from game ? like a Seaking ?

Years
  • I love prizes.

Can I just say that Looker was one of my favorite improvements of platinum over DP. He's bomb-diggity. Kecleon and Heracross are sick picks for him. I still think Machop would be good with him. A goofy pokemon who's a little egocentic seems perfect for Looker. Who needs a mime jr. when you've got a poke who's exactly like you?

Poliwag, this was a great topic idea. Can't wait to see the poll results.... and you know.... prizes. LOL.

BlizzStorm

Darth Hacker
    Years
  • 1.Growlithe
    2.Pikachu
    3.Piplup
    4.Croagunk

he does not seem like someone who would have 5 or 6 just bond with 4 =P

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Lets see... I think his pokemon would be either a Houndoom or Mightyena, an Umbreon, Espeon, and a Starraptor. If he only had one pokemon, it would be either Houndoom or Mightyena. They both seem like HIS kind of pokemon.

Jackie_Zelany

Elite Trainer
    Years
  • I dont know why but id have to say ditto and something insanly powerfull. Ditto just kinda stick out there for some reason and cause you dont get to fight looker hed probably be either a terrible or amazing pkmn trainer.

luxray_12

Loving the originals
    Years
  • hmm i reckon:
    luxray(because of x-ray vision)
    farfetched(just because it suits him)
    mightyena(every detective needs a dog)
    toxicroak

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • I know you said no more, so you can disregard this, but I really have to say what I think he may have:

Dugtrio - To dig traps for those trying to run away
    Scizor - To make a quick getaway in those sticky situations
    Croagunk - Because, welll...by now it's obvious :laugh:
    Growlithe - Wouldn't be a good cop/detective if he didn't have one

Like BlizzStorm said, he doesn't seem like the type to have 6, just 4. :D

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    well bulbapedia says that he has a croagunk

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
  • He's proven to have a croagunk, that we all know. Given anime status of cops, he might have a growlith. Given cops on DPPt he could have machop and/or hoothoot. And given his fondness of disguises, a keckleon or ditto seems befitting. I could see him with:
    1.Toxicroak
    2.Arcanine
    3.Keckleon
    4.Machamp
    5.Noctowl
    6.Bibarel

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • I think he would have a dog pokemon of some sort, and a pokemon like murkrow, for you know, tracking down people from aerial view. Then I think he would have a ditto because it can morph into pretty much anything, and could be useful.

Back