• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Looker

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Yup, I've definitely completed them. Didn't take me too long, either; only about a day or two. They weren't really exciting, but hey, these are post-game content, so... sadly, I wasn't exactly expecting much. XD;; Wouldn't have minded if there were more missions like Looker quests, though.

Years
  • I've only completed them in one playthrough; and it was my main copy of X. They were a nice thing to do, but what I didn't like about it was the running around Lumiose they seemed to take and it felt cumbersome. x_x

Elements1

Meh
    Years
  • Naw have not done finished it yet, I'm supposed to find a bunch of stuff in Lumoise City and I just stopped :P I'll probably finish them eventually!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah, I completed them a while ago. I thought it was a good addition to the game. Too bad it was rather short....the post-game's already so lacking. Yet I have over 330 hours on my Y.

Pinta77

I'm starting it right now. I wasn't aware of this side quest, so thanks for the heads up =)

I've gotta say, this is the coolest side quest I've ever seen in a pokemon game

Last edited by a moderator:

Jakeremix

Poképro~
    Years
  • I liked Emma as a character more than Trevor, Shauna, and Tierno combined.

And I didn't think it was too short. Personally, I thought it was perfect unless you do it all at once (which I didn't).

Gible

Y L I E S S E
    Years
  • I've been tempted to start the side quest but I hear it's more of an annoyance than fun. Are there any resulting rewards such as increase in style points or some obscure item?

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
    Years
  • i completed all of the Looker quests and i was so sad to find out that that's it. :( i loved being a kind of snitch, running around the dark alley like a ninja. ^^ i loved it! c:

plus i really liked Emma, she was kinda cute. :p

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Any reward? I don't do side quests unless there is a rare pokemon or grand item as a reward.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Any reward? I don't do side quests unless there is a rare pokemon or grand item as a reward.
    Nah, you don't really get anything as a reward for completing the Looker sidequests/sidestory. I'd still say its worth doing, at the very least because it gives you something to do in X/Y's kinda barren post-game.

Back