• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lookies! Aki has made a EVIL Charizard! O-o

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
Years
  • lookies! Aki has made a EVIL Charizard! O-o

Im really impressed with Mitsuhiro Arita's art.
    Im not really sure about the tech, but its similar to neo's. Im in training on neo cards, so be merciful on your ciritques. I've already mastered ADV and pwned my share of it, so I'm sure i can become as good on Neo as i did on Adv.
    This was supposed to be for a set, but meh, i may make a set but i dont think im ready. XD

CMP

Yes!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    The HP isn't the correct font, though I can't remember what font it is. I have a few of Nick's old symbolsheets with various HP I could send you. I think all text is supposed to be 100% width in Neo, but yours doesn't appear to be. You also forgot the '-30' in resistance. :P

And I wouldn't say you've "mastered" ADV. I'm not sure anyone has. And from the look of some of your ADV cards at Zeo...:P Kidding.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Not very bad, but the HP seems weird to mwe~ x_x

But overall, I like it~ xD

corinnepkmn

I'm a pokemon!
    Years
  • cool

It looks great, but why is there an electric energy in the second attack? I suggest a dark or flying energy. (flying if you use fake elements, star if you don't, that is.) Overall, great job! :)

MagbyEX

ub3r d00d
    Years
  • It looks pretty clean,but the card really isn't that good in itself.If you can also imporve the Dark Energy art and maybe the card a little,it will be pretty great.8/10.

By the way,why have the Lightning Energy for the 2nd attack?Just wanted to make it unplayable lol?

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • 1. Well I dont need the HP lecture 5000000 times in a row, i dont have fh at the moment i only have fl, which stinks. Because you cant put it on bold. Duh, its light.

2. Why no lightning energy? You hate lightning? O-o Its a 00b3r man. Darks are 00b3rs..

3. I havent posted any cards on zeo recently, unless someone revived my threads. XD

4. Oh well XD I got some errors. Anyway, thanks for all the critique. I like critique. Sometimes. XD

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I think the art looks familiar, like it appeared on a real card one before.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • Well, the card isn't exactly terrible. The mistakes above have been posted. I like it myself, but i've seen that art somewhere before.....hmm.....

I'm not a real fan of the whole Neo blank thing so I don't know much about the placement for this card, but meh, Everything seems to be in order. Nice card.

Back