• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

looking 4 these events and shiny.....

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
Years
  • tight unkee wat u want it 4?
    check da first page on is tread ok
    and inferno i dont have my ds rite now later i wll then we can trade ok il give u my fc and name later ok
    lol

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    tight unkee wat u want it 4?
    check da first page on is tread ok
    and inferno i dont have my ds rite now later i wll then we can trade ok il give u my fc and name later ok
    lol

idk if i can dude, im over my friends house right now and i dont know when im leaving, and i dont have wifi at my house, so yeah lol

unkee

神の神-無敵猫
    Years
  • shinys: squrtile,butterfree,arbok,ninetails,golduck,gallade,golbat,electrode,weavile,flygon,poliwroil,victreebel,tenacruel,geodude,marrowack,slowpoke,muk,cloyster,gastly,hitmonchan,rhyhron,seadra,starmie,pinsir,gyardos,lapras,porygon,aerodactyl,totodile,aridos,crobat,politode,yanma,espeon,milotic,slowking,macargo,corsola,delebird,houndoom,miltank,treecko,mudkip,poochyena,ludicolo,NUZLEAF,breloom,hariyama,aggron,manatric,carvanha,grumpig,seviper,benette,dusclops,gorebyss,relicanth,salamence,metagross,turtwig,luxray,carnidos,drifloon,spirttomb,toxicroak,electvire,magmortor,azelf,diagla,palkia,heatran,giritina,cressila

you mean this ? ? ?

Back