• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking 4 Uncloned Japanese Batonnage Darkrai, or other Darkrai events uncloned!

minh1022

Bleach Fan
Years
  • Offering:
    NoK rayquaza
    UK Darkrai Aug. 16th
    UK Darkrai Aug. 8th

It has to be 100% UNCLONED, LEGIT, UNTOUCHED... It would be cool if you got it yourself too.

Please PM me if I'm offline.

Elevemage

Supreme Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2008
    I have 2 Alamos Darkrai that have never been cloned and I know that because I received them myself. I will trade them for your UK Darkrai's

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    You realize that most battonage darkrai on here will be cloned anyways right? unless of course an R4 was used to download a japanese rom and get the Darkrai like that. Same goes for the spain, italian, and france alamos darkrai.

Dominati0n

Sir Psycho Sexy
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    I've got a shiny ALAMOS Darkrai, that I've never cloned, but I didn't get it myself...

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    BUMP. Please someone... I'm also willing to trade a NoK rayquaza.

I have an uncloned US alamos darkrai...got it myself what's the info on the nok rayquaza though? Nature, date, and characteristic?

minh1022

Bleach Fan
    Years
  • NTY. I only like want uncloned European darkrai events. I think I told this to you earlier... >_>. I'll edit it now.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2014
    Hi,

I have Ranger Batonnage game and I have many, many batonnage darkrai of varies natures which I obtained myself, UT and never cloned. Transfered to my Japanese Pokemon diamond and then to english pearl.

I have pictures on my thread on FC:
    ____friendcodes.com/forums/pokemon-trading-center/87746-trading-some-pokemon-from-ranger-batonnage.html
    (remove the underscore)

I'm looking for other events, Mew, Jirachi , and Celebi in particular.

But i'm fairly open to all kinds of offers since I have the game and can transfer more anytime.

Thank you

minh1022

Bleach Fan
    Years
  • I have a Toys R US Darkrai and other events...

Can't you get only one darkrai on each game?

By the way, I think you can only get one... How'd you get so many? Did you restart your Japanese game?

It would take a long time tho. Did you hack to get tons of them?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2014
    Hi,

To be honest with you, there is a way to back up and rewrite the savefile from the cartridge via Wifi - which is what I did.

I backed up the savefile after finishing the extra missions and prior to transfering to my Diamond.
    And replaced the save after each transfer.

This is basically comparable to restarting Batonnage each time, minus all the work...

(I did replay Batonnage 4 times to get more of the 3 Promo's, before I started backing up the savefile.
    In the last few tries I was able to beat the game under 14 hours.
    However, I was no longer able to do this due to that expiry date and I will no longer be able to download the mission if I restart the game)

It is at your liberty to determine for yourself to what extent do you consider this legitimate.

Thank you.

minh1022

Bleach Fan
    Years
  • Did u have to use a hacking device to restart it? Or was it an option in the Japanese game?

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2014
    I do not own or otherwise have any cheating device.

And, no cheating device was ever used to obtain any of my Pokemon.

If that's what you are asking...

One can just restart a game like...restarting a game...and save over the old file...if that makes it any clearer...

p.s. One of these days I would likely end up recording a video of my transfer...Since apparently Photos simply does not make everyone happy, or rather happy enough...
    I'll keep you posted.

minh1022

Bleach Fan
    Years
  • OK. But I'll just trade you a japanese movie darkrai for it ok? FC in sig.

so dude? trade? please...

BUMP. Come on someone. I really wanted to trade with lilliwn. where'd he go?

Last edited:
    Back