• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a battle!

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    Im looking for some one to be the first person to ever face me in a wifi battle im getting wi fi in a couple of weeks ( around august 5th) and i want a strong opponent I wont be that strong since im new but the winner will recieve any legendary.

Rules:
    Any Pokemon (except spiritomb, sableye and wobbufet)
    Level 100
    Double battle

If you want to battle me post and PM me please i want some good to test my skills ( but dont brag about it later)

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    Ok but it will be in august when I get my wifi so Pm me please leave yourf riend code and when i get wifi ill pm you.

But ill still take at least 2 more people for a battle thank you

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    so when you say everything goes you mean arceus too? if so i'll consider it, i have some madddddddd crazy legends

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    Because i want people to prepare plus I was bored so im sorry i should make when i get it so just Pm me and leave friend code and yeah arceus to i got one to but no spiritom some people hack like crazy and give it wonderguard

Gyoka

Metamaster - Lvl 1 Expert
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    People who do hack spiritomb suck, but it can still be beaten if you use moves and abilities correctly.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    Thats true by confusing burn and other status problems also rampardo with his mold breaker and porygon with his trace can help to because most people dont teach spiritom fighting attacks also perish song can kill it as well as destiny bond

Back