• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a Bulbasaur!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ok, my favorite Pokemon is Bulbasaur, always will be, the problem is I do not have one. So I'm looking to trade for one. Here's the deal, I'm just near the 3rd badge on White (I restarted because I didn't like the starter I had) and I know how people are always wanting these level 100 Pokemon with decked out stats so when I go to trade of course no one wants anything for me. I preferably would like a Bulbasaur egg, but just a Bulbasaur is by far OK with me. Like I said I am only near the 3rd badge so I cannot trade you a Zekrom, LOL. Hopefully some breeder/trader can help me out. Also I give Pokemon I'm actually using on my team nicknames, if you already have a nickname for it, great, keeps the originality. I basically do not want to receive a Bulbasaur with no nickname and everything else in my party has one.

Thanks fellow Pokemon Trainers/Breeders

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back