• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a few events, others to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    I am looking some legendaries and events, I have others to trade.
    I would only like non japanese names please, I don't mind some nicknames or foreign names, I just like to be able to read/pronounce it.

Legit only please, clones are fine but no hacked.

The ones I am looking for are

Articuno
    Suicune
    Keldeo
    Arceus
    Kyurem
    Groudon
    Dialga
    Giratina
    Zekrom
    Genesect
    Ho Oh (Shiny) I will trade two for one on Ho Oh or I will trade a Hoopa for one but it must be Legit.

To offer I have

Reshiram
    Victini
    Cresselia
    Latios
    Terrakion
    Deoxys
    Darkrai
    Rayquaza
    Cobalion
    Virizion
    Mew

Some have japanese names or nicknames so if it bothers you please ask, all are legit as far as I am able to check. Some have or have had pokerus, if you would like it infected before the trade I can do that too.

I also have some HA pokemon if you prefer, I have Magikarp, Togepi, Fletchling, Igglybuff, Froakie, Squirtle, Dratini or Vulpix.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Hi

I have a zekrom i could trade you. Do you possibly have another mew to trade?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Hi

I have a zekrom i could trade you. Do you possibly have another mew to trade?

I don't at the moment, it's already spoken for, sorry. I will do eventually but I don't know how long it will take to get someone to clone it. Are you interested in any of the others?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back