• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a few Poke =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mic000899

Amateur Trainer
Years
  • Giratar:Sure! Would you like your eevee for lv 22? Or do you want me to breed it to lv 1?

Giratar, Kaphei, and Ash i have all your pokemon ready just waiting for a right time to trade. =)

Last edited:

Giratar

Oops.
    Years
  • Giratar:Sure! Would you like your eevee for lv 22? Or do you want me to breed it to lv 1?

Giratar, Kaphei, and Ash i have all your pokemon ready just waiting for a right time to trade. =)
    YES!!!! :cer_boogie: Lv.22 is fine.

The problem is, I'm only allowed on my DS at certain times (being 13 can suck sometimes), so how about sometime tomorrow between 5:00 and 6:00 P.M. Central?

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
  • Yo, Mic. I'm actually not here for trades, but instead to ask about your wild Zapdos. Were you playing Platinum? If you were, you can make the Zapdos respawn by beating the E4 again and going to talk to Oak. That'll make it wander again.

- Tyros

mic000899

Amateur Trainer
    Years
  • Giratar- Ok! I can't wait to trade!.
    Tyros- oh.. i did not know that. Oh well i already made a trade for it. Doesn't hurt to have 2 zapdos right? lol =)

mic000899

Amateur Trainer
    Years
  • Mr.Squirtle: Sure! let me just breed it for you tomorrow because i have to get ready for sleep. Oh and can i have your fc?

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • Ash: sure i'll wait. Why don't you make a time and day for us to trade Ok?

Alright then, just making sure you weren't in a hurry ^^. And well the best time that I can think of and when I'm free to come here and do some trading is: 23rd of September round about 8 pm till 10 pm GMT+1 so I should be free round about that time. I hope thats ok ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back