• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a few things...

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Here's what I need:

A few Sun Stones.
    Vulpix/Ninetailes/Smearge w/Energy Ball
    Choice Scarf
    Wide Lens
    Calm Ditto
    Shiny Solrock

Post what you'd want for them, and I'll see what I can do.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    I can breed you a vulpix and make it hold a fire stone if you have a Slowking.

Will said Vulpix know Energy Ball? If so, I won't need to evolve it to Ninetails, I just need it for breeding. I could get you a Slowking for it, can you supply King's Rock?

theres no point posting if you dont offer anything... so ... whats your offer

The point of my thread is that people tell me what they want for the things I need. I prefer to work that way, because then, everybody is happy.

Levitating Ladybug

Ebil Ladybug
    Years
    I'm sorry, it won't know Energy Ball, I don't know how to egg move (it is an egg move right?) But yeah I've got a King's Rock. I've even got a Slowpoke, but the GTS won't let me put pokemon up for trade so I can't use the glitch. :(

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    I'm sorry, it won't know Energy Ball, I don't know how to egg move (it is an egg move right?) But yeah I've got a King's Rock.

Yes, for some odd reason, it can learn Energy Ball by breeding but not by TM. o_0. The only way it can be passed on is through a Smeargle who has Sketched the move, or by another Vulpix/Ninetails that had previously bred with such a Smeargle. If that makes sense.

Levitating Ladybug

Ebil Ladybug
    Years
    Yes, for some odd reason, it can learn Energy Ball by breeding but not by TM. o_0. The only way it can be passed on is through a Smeargle who has Sketched the move, or by another Vulpix/Ninetails that had previously bred with such a Smeargle. If that makes sense.

Pokemon are strange. I have the egg, it'll just be a few minutes till it hatches. So we can just tradeback my Slowpoke and I'll give you the Vulpix+fire stone as a thanks?

EDIT: It's hatched and I'm in Wi-Fi. See you in a tick.

Back