• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a Gen 3 pokemon / ask any pokemon you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    I'm looking for a legitimate pokemon traded over from a Gen 3 game and I'm willing to trade for any pokemon/shiny/ legendary/ iv and ev trained breeded / egg moves ect ...

Years
  • I'm looking for a legitimate pokemon traded over from a Gen 3 game and I'm willing to trade for any pokemon/shiny/ legendary/ iv and ev trained breeded / egg moves ect ...

Um I have all the pokemon except the following 12.... would you mind a bred and hatched egg?

Generation 4
    Spoiler:

Generation 5
    Spoiler:

I also have the following Ready for immediate trade: On Pokemon with less than 4 maxxed IVs, I failed to put their stats. Im willing to trade multiple of these for a legendary or we can work something out.

Pokerus Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Event Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Other Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

IV Bred Pokemon & 4-6 Max IV:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    ummm, I don't think that you fully understood me

what I meant to say was that I'm Looking for a pokemon from a gen 3 game like emerald and ruby/sapphire traded over to x or y so I also can have one on my copy

And in exchange for that I'll get any pokemon you want to have

I hope that this clears things up a bit

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    Ive got a poochyena from 3rd gen on my ORAS copy that i transferred over. Would you trade it for a remoraid?

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    yeah that would be great
    could you perhaps trade it to my pokemon y copy though, cause I don't own oras yet

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    So I'm still looking for a 3rd gen pokemon.
    The last person never responded back, so if anyone is willing to trade that would be great.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back