• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a good rom hack to play!

Years
  • Verdigris, Mazah Untamed, XZ/YZ, Azurite, Lycoris, Swirling Season, Eternal Light/Infernal Dark, and Order & Chaos are all fangames I am anxiously waiting for at least a demo release or full game release on my Discord server to the public to play. However, I am hungry for some new games I have not tried yet that are rom hacks. Anyone know some good rom hacks I can play right now? I don't care what the starters are, but I'm more interested in the story.

~Cinderace~

This cinderace is always ready for a battle
    Days
  • Gba:stranded
    Titanic mini hack
    Celia's stupid rom hack
    Voyager

Nds:pmd bright future
    Blooming chaos (story hack)

the above ones r my fav so I think u would like it

well pmd bright future is kinda long and its nice story make sure while playing pmd bright future name your partner your best friends name cause the plot makes it good

Back