• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a movie shaymin nature I don't have.

Years
  • yo ty I can't clone your metagross it's got a special ribbon in fact I've never seen so many ribbon's on a pokemon but I can clone your weavile if you want?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Yeah and can you clone my shiny lugia as well. SRkid deal but after the lugia is clone.

Years
  • ok yeah and I can clone one for myself :) lol

ok Im done cloning
    filler filler

Last edited:
    Years
  • okay but i'm busy so we'll trade tomorrow. oh and can you clone the shaymin for me? i can't clone, so...
    I would but Movie Shaymin can't be cloned because they hold a classic ribbon

dude im srry Ill have to get you the lugia later I got to go do somthing Ill b back around maybe 4

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    SRkid lets trade I had my own lugia I wanted to keep I trade you that. shadowmlb make sure to be back because my lugia back.

Years
  • oh yeah dang oh well I'll trade soon could you VM me your fc mines in my sig i'm kinda busy for today i've been doing favors left and right

Years
  • k im coming I kept scewing up my last lugia clone but I should have got it this time so just wait I will come

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    It funny that even though I trade with alot of people that want more for these pokemon It seems like im the only one that like to trade fair one for one pokemon is my deal but I sometimes as more if the person really needs it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Im still looking for them I have these shines now.

Shiny Regigigas- Adamant
    Shiny Cresselia- Jolly
    Shiny Jirachi- Joly

Back